APOD Firearms

Prosecutors say they will NOT charge Gaetz !

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Well well well !!!!!!

Attachments

• 0305197A-156A-4933-A236-2AF1A2A4C7A5.jpeg
      0305197A-156A-4933-A236-2AF1A2A4C7A5.jpeg
      275 KB · Views: 83
    • FCAC517A-52DE-4F6D-8C25-B3FD702F77FA.jpeg
      FCAC517A-52DE-4F6D-8C25-B3FD702F77FA.jpeg
      493.5 KB · Views: 82

ccc

Master
    Look if ya locked up all of them that were chasing underage girls the building would be empty. Fact. Suprise. ** or boys, it is 2022 ya know.
    I have no idea how the man lives his life, but you don’t get to ruin someone’s or excuse me YOU SHOULDN’T GET TO RUIN SOMEONES LIFE without ROCK SOLID EVIDENCE ! This crap has gotten wayyyyyyyyyyy out of hand that someone can come back with nothing, NOTHING, not a SHED OF EVIDENCE and DESTROY SOMEONE. Their families, their finances, their name, their career !!!!! IT’S BS !!!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    People that really rob the cradle are sickos, but there a lot of 17 year old whores out there that look 30. I'm glad I'm out of the dating game. I'd be scared to death in this day in age.

fv22

Master
    Wow, what a surprise. NOT!

Anyone who has been watching what's going on the last 6 or so years knows that when a Republican fights back against the leftist's some sort of BS story comes out. Don't believe anything coming from the left, they couldn't tell the truth if their life depended on it...

Bay Ranger

Master
    I have no idea how the man lives his life, but you don’t get to ruin someone’s or excuse me YOU SHOULDN’T GET TO RUIN SOMEONES LIFE without ROCK SOLID EVIDENCE ! This crap has gotten wayyyyyyyyyyy out of hand that someone can come back with nothing, NOTHING, not a SHED OF EVIDENCE and DESTROY SOMEONE. Their families, their finances, their name, their career !!!!! IT’S BS !!!

See where the woman is claiming that Trump raped her back in the 90's. Imagine that, 30 years later she decides to come forward. Boy, she thought about bringing it out for a long time!

chibooey

Shooter
    I have to wonder if the financing arm behind "The Women Against Gaetz" and Mark Lombardo finally gave up or if they have a new avenue of attack.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom