• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rviray

Marksman
    Yeah, it is a sad day in US History. But the thing that is getting under my skin... is the fact that now, they are criticizing the Capitol Police for not being better prepared. Dude seriously...

Zeroed in

Master
    Trump told them to go home and be peaceful. Not many leaving tho. Maybe they're waiting for Trump to toss the keys to Camp David out to them. You know, to keep it safe for the next 4 years for his return.

Zeroed in

Master
    They're popping tear gas now trying to disperse them. Ain't working to well tho, lol.

M118LR

Master
    Perhaps the time has come for a little Republican Civil Unrest??

It might make the Democratic Leaders rethink that there is no rebuttal to pushing the most radical items of thier agenda?

Hopefully the carnage will be limited to property. God Bless & keep safe all the Members of Law Enforcement.

Marksman
    But I’m thinking about a 95% chance the red hat wearing people who were let into the capital were antifa agitators. They just had to come today with maga caps on and left their black clothes and masks in the suitcase today.

MarkS

Master
    Perhaps the time has come for a little Republican Civil Unrest??

It might make the Democratic Leaders rethink that there is no rebuttal to pushing the most radical items of thier agenda?

Hopefully the carnage will be limited to property. God Bless & keep safe all the Members of Law Enforcement.

We can hope they realize that there are consequences to their actions they might not like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M118LR

Master
    Unfortunately it is being reported that the female protestor shot inside the Capital Building has passed away. Wonder if the media will be forthcoming with her name, photo, etc. or if the media will delay so that she can not become a symbol of the protest?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I shaved^^^^^

OldMan

Master
    mainly weird old guys with too much facial hair and a warped view of reality.

But a good deal is worth it!

wow....

I meet many Unique..Wonderful ,,really normal folks...

strange..considering..

I know I AM WEIRD..

M118LR

Master
    This sounds like the warning whistle for me to start carrying something larger than a sidearm with me.

It's doubtful that this incident is the beginning of Nationalism, more likely to be the Death Knell of the Nationalist Party in America unless the Radical Left drives "Just Joe's" policy. JMHO.

Fear21

Master
    Unfortunately it is being reported that the female protestor shot inside the Capital Building has passed away. Wonder if the media will be forthcoming with her name, photo, etc. or if the media will delay so that she can not become a symbol of the protest?

Next to zero chance, I'd say. If it were BLM, her name would've dropped already and riots would be erupting across the nation.

Saw the video - girl was unarmed, standing on a window sill and someone (reports say man in a suit) shot her. Shot came from the other side of the window she was standing in.

Top Bottom