• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Female-to-male sex change: “Addadictomy”
    (ad-uh-DIHK-to-mee)

Male-to-female sex change: “Chopadickoffamy”
    (chop-uh-dih-KOFF-uh-mee)

I can save the taxpayers a ton on the male to female surgery. A few of my pistols came from the factory made specifically for this as they came with a "de-cocker." They work great on pedos too lol

Carl

Master
    It’s incredible that just a few decades ago the US was enforcing criminal law against same sex intercourse. I wonder if a lot of the people who were in favor of decriminalization and normalizing it would have second thoughts now? In retrospect the same could be said about other American cultural taboos from the past. I don’t care what people are politically, how can they support what these “movements” have turned to?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Well, it was nice of the queer’s to identify themselves . knowing who the queers in your area are could be an advantage.
    I'm wondering when the first based sherif will do a reverse sting with a drag kids show. All the scum in one spot. Record the lude behavior in front of minors. Case closed, next party! What better plan can ya ask for? Then lock up the scum parents too.

Raven

Master
    Pick a different hill to die on. There's not enough good men willing to do something for a cause to have one of those good men become a felon by doing something dumb that doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things

Screenshot_20230630-071531.png

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Pick a different hill to die on. There's not enough good men willing to do something for a cause to have one of those good men become a felon by doing something dumb that doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things

View attachment 230648

Insanity that doing a burnout on a CROSSWALK could be a Hate Crime.

I never understand the mentality that a painted ANYTHING on the Ground, let alone on a ROAD, could be seriously considered respectful to the cause or expected to Not be walked on, driven on, leaked oil on, animal crapped on, etc...

I wouldn’t paint a US Flag on the ground for those very reasons.

If the idiots want to paint their symbols on a Public Road, then they should not expect any extra respect for it.

What a crock of BS.

I looked up that case from two years ago. He was arrested on three charges, one of which was a hate crime charge. The prosecutors dropped the hate crime charge, but only because of a technicality. Apparently, the way the law was worded, since the City owned the crosswalk/mural, the City would’ve been the “target” of the ‘hate crime’, and since the City has no sexual orientation, the law wouldn’t apply.

You’re right: not the correct “hill”. However, it shouldn’t even BE a hill. It’s just a damn section of public road with graffiti on it.

Carl

Master
    It’s not a hill it’s a slippery slope and we’re flying down it at 100 miles an hour

Top Bottom