• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Biden "promised" only those making $400K or more would have tax increases. So just ignore that per gun tax nonsense unless you're a "Fat Cat". Tell'em joe said so!

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Biden "promised" only those making $400K or more would have tax increases. So just ignore that per gun tax nonsense unless you're a "Fat Cat". Tell'em joe said so!

I'm retired military on disability......doubt I'll ever make $400,000.00 a year. We all know you don't join the military to get rich!

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, Sarge!

Thank you for the encouragement on my Moisin condition.

The rust I showed you on that before picture is completely gone! And hubby is still processing it with further cleaning..but today the treatment he gave the outside of the barrel finally dried up and I was able to take a look at the same rusty spot and it is all gone.

We also put a .310 bullet and it did not go through so I feel more assured now.

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, Sarge!

Thank you for the encouragement on my Moisin condition.

The rust I showed you on that before picture is completely gone! And hubby is still processing it with further cleaning..but today the treatment he gave the outside of the barrel finally dried up and I was able to take a look at the same rusty spot and it is all gone.

We also put a .310 bullet and it did not go through so I feel more assured now.

Awesome Thanksgiving here, the first time we have had all the kids home for one since 2009 or so. Hope yall had a great Thanksgiving also.

Glad to see she's cleaning up, and now that the barrel has been cleaned up, it definitely looks counterbored. Once you're done and able to get some ammo and shoot her....You'll be hooked and want more Mosin-Nagants, then you'll want Mausers etc. The sickness has infected you.

Let me know when yall get her to the range and how the old girl does.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Awesome Thanksgiving here, the first time we have had all the kids home for one since 2009 or so. Hope yall had a great Thanksgiving also.

Glad to see she's cleaning up, and now that the barrel has been cleaned up, it definitely looks counterbored. Once you're done and able to get some ammo and shoot her....You'll be hooked and want more Mosin-Nagants, then you'll want Mausers etc. The sickness has infected you.

Let me know when yall get her to the range and how the old girl does.
    I thought we were going to shoot today but my husband has, once again, hijacked my gun and will be holding her hostage for a while.

When I brought the barrel to him yesterday I thought he was going to re assemble it and it was done.

Then he said : " *we* might as well re do the stock anyway.."
    And so he went to the supermarket and got EZoff and next thing I know my gun is in the shower..

So now it is drying again, and next step is sanding and he is still researching how he will re finish the wood.

He will eventually let me have it and I will show the before and after wood restoration pictures.

I did read on the website you shared with me and got some good info for reloading.

So glad to hear you disobeyed the unlawful propaganda and had a big family gathering - hopefully your Biden voting neighbors did not Karen you out ( snitched on you ).

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is my Trump sign after they tried to cut it up, cut it down, and lastly spray painted it.
    She's still up!!!!
    View attachment 98837

Hateful cowards on the Left destroying private property and trying to silence your 1A Right of free speech. Hope your metal fence ate their blade! Time for a Vid or game cam. Odds are its someone who passes by frequently. You could "fill" a couple of balloons add your choice of spices, powders, liquids; then inflate them and tie to each end ot the sign. It will do the Bank job dye packet thing when vandalized. A pressurized can of whip cream is easy, baking flower also.

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hateful cowards on the Left destroying private property and trying to silence your 1A Right of free speech. Hope your metal fence ate their blade! Time for a Vid or game cam. Odds are its someone who passes by frequently. You could "fill" a couple of balloons add your choice of spices, powders, liquids; then inflate them and tie to each end ot the sign. It will do the Bank job dye packet thing when vandalized. A pressurized can of whip cream is easy, baking flower also.

Unless a government employee did it his first amendment rights were not violated. 1st amendment protects your speech from the Government. Now they did trespass and vandalized private property. I think a game cam is a great Idea...gotta be carful with setting traps though, ambulance chasers might give you grief if someone gets hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deadhead

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I ended up hooking a cattle charger to the fence, wrought iron is carrying the current very well!!

Top Bottom