• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pierre

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For what it's worth, I don't have range mags for my handguns. I use the same mag across the board and I know it's reliable.
    Never had to test that theory and don't want to, but I'm comfortable with spending money on OEM mags.
    Ar15 is one exception to use pmags. My opinion of course.
    I've used pmags for Glocks for awhile...grreat mags.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Next time I head out for a hitch, ill load a 17 and 19 full and see what they do sitting on a shelf, for science. Ill stick one full each in my daggers and leave em sit. Good test for the Daggers too.

Last edited:

Pierre

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Plus glock mags aren't $49 each like some weapons out there. If ya want more glock mags watch the accessories forum, if your quick you can score.
    Concur someone always has them on sale ...I've had the best luck with Gun mag warehouse. They always seem to have the lowest prices and always buy an extra mag to save the shipping...

SpeedyJones

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Really not trying to spend 25 dollars a piece on glock factory mags. I've seen a lot of 5 star reviews on the pmags for the 17 at 12 has anyone had any use with these and could weigh their opinion for me? I would appreciate it. I only ask because I had 2 aftermarket mags fail at the range yesterday and threw them away.
    You made your own point - spend the few extra dollars and get factory mags - I shoot a lot of Glock and have NEVER had an issue with a factory mag. For what I do for a living, I cannot have a failure.

Pierre

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got 3 pmags fully loaded. G17,g19 and 20rd. Gonna leave em on a shelf and see what happens while I'm gone. Should be a 3 month test.
    Way ahead of you...only mags I trust are Glock & pmags for the Glocks. Have numerous pmags for sometime now...grreat mags. Just like with other toys unless original or Mec Gar are the only mags I trust.

Latest posts

Top Bottom