• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abk06

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    praying for you and your family, my family has been in a battle with cancer for about 2 and a half years also. Take it one day at a time and know that God is always with you, remember that Jesus didn’t turn away from us in His time of suffering even to death, so you can know He will not turn away from you in yours. I've found great comfort in lamentations 3:22-23
    “The faithful love of the LORD never ends!
    His mercies never cease.
    Great is his faithfulness;
    his mercies begin afresh each morning.”

my Pastor said it’s like walking at night with a headlamp, you may not have all the light you want but you do have just enough to walk through what’s directly in front of you.

Knights501

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Our beautiful five year boy started walking unsteady and falling and then he couldn’t move his eyes from side to side. He has been diagnosed with a Glioma. I can’t type mulch more cause I can’t see through my tears. Holding it together in front of my wife but she is out talking to some of the doctors. If any of you has any experience or knowledge with this type of tumor please post or PM me. Thank you
    Praying for you brother.

Knights501

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Our beautiful five year boy started walking unsteady and falling and then he couldn’t move his eyes from side to side. He has been diagnosed with a Glioma. I can’t type mulch more cause I can’t see through my tears. Holding it together in front of my wife but she is out talking to some of the doctors. If any of you has any experience or knowledge with this type of tumor please post or PM me. Thank you
    If there’s anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will be adding your child and your family to our prayer list at my church this morning. May our Heavenly Father be very near you all.

Top Bottom