• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    watch the video, this applies to crossing state lines And sales of pistol brace equipped firearms. at about 6:40, the video covers specifics about enforcement.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    it would seem that the joke is on us in this case. I just hope the Injunction filed by GOA in Texas take place. We'll see
    Yep. Looks like they will cram more down our throats. No pesky voting or presidential order requirements. I wonder what's next? My guess, DI guns or mag restrictions or both. They should have a headstart on the DI guns with the pile that have been registered. Sad days.

SJB

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I doubt any Sherriff in this area would even attempt to enforce this. Given that Sherriff is an elected position, and they don't want to piss off the population that elects them. Also, have you seen SRCSO? That man recommends EVERYONE carry, I love it. But the ATF doesn't have the people to do anything about it. Not to mention a lot of Sherriff departments across the US are saying they won't help enforce it anyways, so I doubt it's something to really worry about until it escalates to something more serious.

streamylc

Nobody
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Does anyone have any anecdotal experiences regarding possible conversations with members of the sheriff's office since this post?
    Been trying to find some posts that might have happened since this post regarding braces, but am failing, lol.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nothing I would post, and I feel any true patriot would feel the same. If you find any view them with skepticism, imho. Gotta feed their families too ya know. Imagine you’re in the meeting and the RAIC says you are all sworn feds now for this specific detail, doubtful many would stand up and say no, I’ll remain a sheriff deputy and not participate in this unconstitutional activity. Yes, I would, same as when I put my livelihood in jeopardy over the plandemic vax, but there was only two of us out of over 300 in our immediate…office I’ll say. Could be wrong. I have been show recently they’re are way more good people still out there than you would think.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I’ll remain a sheriff deputy and not participate in this unconstitutional activity. Yes, I would, same as when I put my livelihood in jeopardy over the plandemic vax, but there was only two of us out of over 300 in our immediate…office I’ll say. Could be wrong. I have been show recently they’re are way more good people still out there than you would think.

If anyone allowed themselves to be forced to take the vaccine even if they didnt want it but choose to do so to keep their job then I would also assume that those same people would inforce unconstitutional laws or rat out those whom choose to uphold the constitution.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Yep, they tried that forced Vax crap on me. I told em ok, send me home. I can sit home and get paid, my first stop is the marine lawyers office.
    Coast guard or the company? was handing out stickers to put in your license book. I like the term "register".
    Alot of the local utility company's paid a "bonus" if you got the shot $150 I think.
    No jabs still working. No means No!!
    20211216_110515.jpg

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Some folks don't care about mandates or haven't been paying attention.
    Lots of SBR listed lately.......

Top Bottom