DK Firearms

Pissed off at this AR9 for sale! (Pensacola)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    WTF, you just tried to trade with me about a week ago and didn't mention any issues. you just told me how awesome the gun was. I'm glad I didn't trade, I would have been PISSED. anyway thanks for coming clean and not trying to burn anyone else.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I just saw this and yeah I told everyone I interacted with about this firearm that it was new and unfired... I took It down and decided to keep it. When I went to shoot it for the first time I found the issue. I would never burn anyone... had you traded and found the issue I would have traded back or compensated you to the point of paying to have it made right. My understanding is that it just requires some filing but I took this build as far as I feel comfortable with so now I am trading this package at a loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    WTF, you just tried to trade with me about a week ago and didn't mention any issues. you just told me how awesome the gun was. I'm glad I didn't trade, I would have been PISSED. anyway thanks for coming clean and not trying to burn anyone else.

There may be a person or two on here that doesn’t like me but, try to find anyone I’be ever burned.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    The afternoon before I made this post on 6/10.... I made this post on 6/10 after returning from the range...

Jamesdhi84

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    then I apologize for calling you out. you offered to trade it for my g48 I had listed on arms list last week. when i saw the post here saying it didn't work I recognized the gun the from the pics you sent. anyway I apologize.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Just want to add my experience with Mr. Gunner was top notch. He kept open communication and have no doubt if I had any issue he would have taken care of me.

Your damn right I would have! Lol Excuse my language. I’m not even aggravated. Look, mistakes are going to happen sometimes. It’s all about how you handle them... Dude feels like I was trying to pull a fast one. I wasn’t. This was my first and last attempt at trying to build an AR and I failed... it just isn’t important enough to me to try again... I’m sorry I attempted to trade him a non working firearm even though I didn’t know at the time it was non working. I got into it with another forum member on here one other time and vowed never again. I like all you guys even the guy I got into it with before... I read his stuff all the time even though he don’t talk to me. I learned last time it is easy to have misunderstandings behind a keyboard... No worries!

Roxas

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Let it me known I’m getting it with full confidence it does in fact NOT work right now and am fully engaged in that.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    then I apologize for calling you out. you offered to trade it for my g48 I had listed on arms list last week. when i saw the post here saying it didn't work I recognized the gun the from the pics you sent. anyway I apologize.

Ohhh I remember you!! Hell I’ll buy that 48 outright still if you still got it. I was trying to trade it to you without the optics... the optics are worth more than the 48

Jamesdhi84

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    again man, I'm sorry. I'm sure you're an honest guy. I was in the wrong and have to problem admitting it.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Let it me known I’m getting it with full confidence it does in fact NOT work right now and am fully engaged in that.

What’s up thanks for checking in bro! We still good for tomorrow?

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    again man, I'm sorry. I'm sure you're an honest guy. I was in the wrong and have to problem admitting it.

Your good bro maybe we can link up next time... I don’t hold grudges especially if your selling something I like! Lol

Top Bottom