• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you lived next to me, perhaps. But I can't tell where you live?

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Grassflatsfisher, where are you located? If you are in Pensacola and haven't bought some yet I will go in and get a few boxes.

cookmanigain

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm jumping in here to keep up on the details, looks like I may be playing delivery boy for Droshki to save him the drive. If anyone else wants to do the same, I don't mind transporting from Pensacola/Milton to anywhere along my drive home to Choctaw Beach/Niceville. Easiest way to do the money would probably be for everyone to paypal the money to whoever places the order (sent as "monies owed" doesn't incur any fees and don't tell paypal it has anything to do with firearms or ammo) I'd rather not have to deal with the money at all since that will keep it simple on my end.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Grassflatsfisher: put me in for five boxes, and let me know if cookmanigain's method of payment works for you? Else let me know how you wanna handle it..

cookmanigain: "monies owed" doesn't incur any fees? I didn't know this.... but I don't use PayPal a lot...

cookmanigain

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    correct, usually when you are using paypal to purchase something, whoever receives the money pays the fee (usually about 3%) It's up to them to decide if they are going to pass that down to the consumer through elevated initial prices or just by passing on the fee directly. This is obviously the reason that paypal exists as it is how they make their money off the deal, this is how they govern their commercial transactions. However, paypal will let you just send some money to a friend if you owe them some cash for whatever reason and this, they don't charge for. I am sure that it is probably monitored by the system to kick out a red flag if you start getting 500 monies owed transactions in a month or it may not even be an option if you have a paypal business account. It likely also carries a different money back guarantee than the standard transaction but I'm not sure about that so you should probably only use it amongst people you would trust with cash in hand (I would hope that folks in this group are at a level that they could be trusted with a monies owed transaction but you never know)

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Grassflatsfisher; I'd like to get 5 boxes also. PM me the details and where to send the money.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hey fellas. Sorry for the slow reply today. I got tied up at work and just now slowed down enough to respond.

I actually have to back out on this deal. One of the guys I work with ended up putting an large order in for a group of us this afternoon and I jumped in with them. Sorry that it worked out that way. It was just an easier path to take.

It sounds like someone could pick this up and run with it where I left off. I agree with the paypal method or getting some cash up front.

When it was all said and done we had about $15.65/box after the shipping. Still fairly cheap and I didn't have to stand in line. I think we ordered 20 boxes as a group. Shipping was $33 if I remember correctly. I've ordered from PSA in the past. They have good deals but their shipping is not the greatest. I feel like you pay a little more than you should and then its two-three weeks before it gets here. Just be patient with whomever decides to order for the group. Let me know hownIncan help.

Just an FYI I will be looking to order some bulk 300blk in a few weeks if anyone wants to jump in with that.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey fellas. Sorry for the slow reply today. I got tied up at work and just now slowed down enough to respond.

I actually have to back out on this deal. One of the guys I work with ended up putting an large order in for a group of us this afternoon and I jumped in with them. Sorry that it worked out that way. It was just an easier path to take.

It sounds like someone could pick this up and run with it where I left off. I agree with the paypal method or getting some cash up front.

When it was all said and done we had about $15.65/box after the shipping. Still fairly cheap and I didn't have to stand in line. I think we ordered 20 boxes as a group. Shipping was $33 if I remember correctly. I've ordered from PSA in the past. They have good deals but their shipping is not the greatest. I feel like you pay a little more than you should and then its two-three weeks before it gets here. Just be patient with whomever decides to order for the group. Let me know hownIncan help.

Just an FYI I will be looking to order some bulk 300blk in a few weeks if anyone wants to jump in with that.

Umm, no thanks, lol. I think that will be my first and last "group buy" with you.

Grassflatsfisher; I'd like to get 5 boxes also. PM me the details and where to send the money.

PSA is now selling this with free shipping, with $100 minimum. If you're more reliable then Grassflatsfisher, PM me and well see about doing a buy together. I'm assuming cookmanigain remains gracious enough to drop it to you in his daily travels.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

In the army, we call this a battle buddy fucker.......why the hell would you just not add in what everyone here wanted to order also? Call me crazy, but it seems that would be the best way. Sick of people on this forum lately blowing smoke up other people's asses. Like the guy who supposedly sent me a check last week, but nothing has ever showed up and now it's been 9 days.

If you aren't going to keep your word, then don't offer to do shit......

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    In the army, we call this a battle buddy fucker.......why the hell would you just not add in what everyone here wanted to order also? Call me crazy, but it seems that would be the best way. Sick of people on this forum lately blowing smoke up other people's asses. Like the guy who supposedly sent me a check last week, but nothing has ever showed up and now it's been 9 days.

If you aren't going to keep your word, then don't offer to do shit......

Wow man, really? If you could read you would have comprehended that I wasn't the one putting the order in. It was get in or get out because the order was going in right then. I wasn't going to grab 15-20 more boxes on my dime, for a bunch of people I don't know, to potentially get screwed over for the exact same reasons your calling me out for. I've been burned by a few "well known super users" on this forum as well. At least I got out here and owned up to it. Most of the time I don't even get a courtesy pm, text, or call.

Sorry again guys. Didn't mean to ruffle anyones feathers. I have plenty of folks here and pff that can vouch for me. My bad for letting everyone down.

Last edited:

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes I can perfectly understand what you typed. I'm a pretty good reader. You already had people saying they were in for "x" amount of rounds for your order here. You should have just ordered that many in addition to what you were going to order.

You state you could have gotten "burned", but who's to say they couldn't have burned you the same way on here versus the other order?

Either way you would have gotten the number of boxes of ammo you needed, but hey, who cares......

The other people that were in on the order here might not care about this all, but I'm just tired of some members here saying they will do something, and not follow through.

Like the guy who supposedly sent me a check 9 days ago from AL. I don't think the mail is that slow.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone want to do a group buy on this so we can split the shipping? PM me if so.

You offered, on your own accord, to do a group buy with other members of the forum here. You got two members who said they would be willing to go in with you, specified amounts they would like ordered on their behalf, and inquired on how to get the money to you for their portions.

Then, without shame, you showed back up and said essentially "I did a group order with some other guys and excluded you two forum members that responded to my offer".

Are you disputing that this is what you did?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then, in the same breath, you said

Thats the most stunning part.

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Anyone want to do a group buy on this so we can split the shipping? PM me if so.

If I could read, I would have comprehended that your weren't putting the order in? Bullshit! This was what your first post read. I comprehend very well. Where do you state that? I PM'd you. You didn't answer. Nuff said.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom