• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Awhite896

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have noticed a lot of posts with people having issues uploading their pictures with the error of "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process" and I have had this issue as well. If you screenshot your picture and crop it around the item you are trying to post, it usually works.

Can the mods do anything to resolve this issue? I used to have no problems up to a couple weeks ago.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have noticed a lot of posts with people having issues uploading their pictures with the error of "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process" and I have had this issue as well. If you screenshot your picture and crop it around the item you are trying to post, it usually works.

Can the mods do anything to resolve this issue? I used to have no problems up to a couple weeks ago.
    Same $HIT HERE , and what's weird is that pictures that are in the same folder / file from a few weeks ago upload no problem, BUT the new pictures that I put in that file won't.
    I guess I'll just have to slings from some "550" cord and walk around the next gun show.

JedClpIT

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    So, you can use one of these online sights to drop in a photo, size it down and then drop it in your post. I'm sure your pics hit the World Wide Web immediately , but -spoiler alert- every one I post ends up there anyway.

Image Compressor - Compress Images Online in High ...​

1702725721027.png

Image Resizer
    https://imageresizer.com › image-compressor

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    There are several threads on this now and the administrator has been tagged and I have not seen a post with a resolution or explanation.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mods have zero ability to change anything on the site. We can only edit posts, edit content and enforce the rules sections. Anything related to software or function of site is admin only. Sorry

Latest posts

Top Bottom