• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I came out of the tom thumb the other day carring a Fountain Drink.. A Black guy came up and said hey you know anything about cars, I said yea alittle.. He told me he was having fuel issue's and his car was over in the sams parking lot.. But him and his wife needed a ride right down the road, I said before davis? Not even that far man, just right down there towards the interstate.. I said Oh man I cant do it, He then ask me if I like ""Tabs"" and he'd hook me up with some if I gave them a ride.. I told him no and I had to go,the boss was waiting..

I shut em down as soon as I see them walking towards me. Make it loud, firm, and aggressive. Drives me nuts, but its happening more and more.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've heard an occasional rumor but I don't think much is happening here. A house around the corner from me supposedly got busted for a meth lab but that's about it. Some kids went through unlocked cars about 6 weeks ago but they got caught. My neighbor across the street just retired from the ECSO and has decided to do daily patrols on his 4 wheeler and I bet that will be a good thing. I won't hesitate to call in something suspicious if I see it. Only had to do that once so far but I will if I think its warranted.

FYI for anyone that doesn't know this and lives in the county. If you see something that you feel needs to be checked but its not a life or death situation don't call 911, call 436-9620.

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I must lead a charmed life, I don't notice or hear about a lot of what I would say violent crimes, but I am not out after dark much. Now Mobile news has murders every night on the news, I thought we were pretty lucky here? Guess I was wrong, will have to be more careful and pay more attention.

You are a fool then. Just a victim waiting to happen. Everywhere you go, your head should be on a swivel and waiting for something to happen. No, Im not paranoid. I do this for a living and have been for 14 years. I hear it all the time from the VICTIMS "I never saw him." "He seemed so nice" etc etc.
    If you can carry a gun, you should be. And you should be seeking training, and train constantly. I have a myriad of instructor certs, but I still seek training out, mostly on my own.
    Just saying man. Open your eyes.

And if you count on Ch 3 or PNJ for good, accurate reporting, that's your 1st problem.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I shut em down as soon as I see them walking towards me. Make it loud, firm, and aggressive. Drives me nuts, but its happening more and more.

JJ and I were chatting in the Tractor Supply parking lot some time back when a bum started to approach. He came between the trucks towards me and I shut his ass down fast. He stopped, walked around the front and headed towards JJ. Jerome did the same and the guy walked off cussing us. Don't know if its what we said or the fact that JJ was holding an AR when the bum stumbled up on him.:usa2:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sex,Drugs and Rock and ROLE. I really think alot of it can be traced to METH. That stuff has screwed up alot of people and has gotten alot of people put in jail. Then cocane. And as alot of people have said the family has fallen apart for alot of people. Young kids have a really hard time staying out of trouble with no father figure and no disipline(sp)

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You are a fool then. Just a victim waiting to happen. Everywhere you go, your head should be on a swivel and waiting for something to happen. No, Im not paranoid. I do this for a living and have been for 14 years. I hear it all the time from the VICTIMS "I never saw him." "He seemed so nice" etc etc.
    If you can carry a gun, you should be. And you should be seeking training, and train constantly. I have a myriad of instructor certs, but I still seek training out, mostly on my own.
    Just saying man. Open your eyes.

And if you count on Ch 3 or PNJ for good, accurate reporting, that's your 1st problem.
    I suspect Trader was sort of lowballing. I seriously doubt, from being around him, that's he's anywhere close to.a soft target.

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sex,Drugs and Rock and ROLE. I really think alot of it can be traced to METH. That stuff has screwed up alot of people and has gotten alot of people put in jail. Then cocane. And as alot of people have said the family has fallen apart for alot of people. Young kids have a really hard time staying out of trouble with no father figure and no disipline(sp)
    Seems like all I see are pill heads

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

they are being propagated to be htat way. its not necessarily no father, but any father they do have is passing right on the "gangsta" ways.
    its a culture now, and there is no fixing it. Just have to defend yourself when you encounter it.

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I suspect Trader was sort of lowballing. I seriously doubt, from being around him, that's he's anywhere close to.a soft target.

I hope so. It seems everyone I meet on this board is very nice, cool, well being people. Id hate to hear of someone falling victim.
    And I meant no dis-respect, it just infuriates me when people fall victims to themselves. Nobody is going to care for you, but you.
    If those that know me ever see me out, I am always carrying. And its very hard to sneak up on me. I guess I am jaded though. :-( The only place I feel I can let my hair down is home. 2 big dogs alert me if anything comes knocking.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That brings up a good point Signal. People unaware. I cringe when I see young folks, especially women, walking, jogging or whatever with headphones on or have their head stuck in a cell phone. I'm paranoid enough as it is without having all of my senses blocked. I love listening to music through my tablet with my ear buds in but the ONLY time I do it is at home when momma is around. She works a lot of nights so I just don't put them in. I would hate to be jamming sitting on the couch and some dude walk right up on me.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so want to say something but its a public board!!!!!!!!!

Don't know what that means. All I meant is that not all of Pensacola is a dump. When we go back to town in less than a year, it'll be off Spanish Trail. I like the area. I feel good about it.
    I carry, I train, and I make it a point to be alert. That's about all you can do.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Spanish Trail. I.was running the trail when it was a clay road. Lots of woods all the way down to the bay and plenty of bicycle and motocrossing land. Should still be a pretty good area, lots of nice homes.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He is right Sean, I do need to tighten up some, and quit thinking I am good in the country, it is not the same as it was just a few years ago.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah Dan, we all need to stay alert. I told my story on here about the "salesmen" that showed up at my house and got aggresive. I would have never thought that would happen and it taught me a lesson. I am never not armed anymore and I remedied that problem with my shop. Now if someone comes on the property while I'm in the back working I get alerted.

Besides, the house behind me finally got sold and the new owners are cleaning up brush. I expect to find all kinds of slithery friends in my backyard any day now. I'm on my toes.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

MTV its cool to thug. This is not a color thing, this is a media taught/ driven decimation of a generation. People who believe you take what you want in life...including another life to get it. We allow it to happen. "The secret of society is the suppression of the undesirable"

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You guys think Pcola is bad. Come take a ride around J'ville sometime and you'll think that Pcola is Mayberry. My impression of Pcola was it was pretty dirty but Jax is just a flat out shit hole. I cannot wait to get the eff outta dodge

Last edited:
    Top Bottom