• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    If you need any hoses or hydraulic lines made DO NOT go to pensacola rubber and gasket. Those sons of bitches made my brake lines wrong, then made me wait over a week when they said it would be the next day. When i went to get them just now they trird to charge me 50% more than the printed qoute they gave me. I asked why and the cocksucker said "cause we had to make them again". They fucked them up not me. Then the guy was a dick acting like i was in the wrong. Alk this in front of a roomfull of customers. I hope they go out of business and have to file bankruptcy. Ill be going to rubber and specialties from now on.

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeap rubber specialties all the way
    We use them all the time here at my work
    From The Deep Woods

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you need any hoses or hydraulic lines made DO NOT go to pensacola rubber and gasket. Those sons of bitches made my brake lines wrong, then made me wait over a week when they said it would be the next day. When i went to get them just now they trird to charge me 50% more than the printed qoute they gave me. I asked why and the cocksucker said "cause we had to make them again". They fucked them up not me. Then the guy was a dick acting like i was in the wrong. Alk this in front of a roomfull of customers. I hope they go out of business and have to file bankruptcy. Ill be going to rubber and specialties from now on.

Lmao. That's epic !

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Yea ill be going there from now on. If any body knows that guy please tell him jake caldwell says "fuck you" really loud. I already told him in person but he needs to hear it again.

Sailing_Faith

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea ill be going there from now on. If any body knows that guy please tell him jake caldwell says "fuck you" really loud. I already told him in person but he needs to hear it again.

Don't hold back now, please tell us how you really feel. :)

Thanks for the heads up, I will keep this thread in mind. (Actually need some steering hose makes up).

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I could call up there and tell him if you would like

From The Deep Woods

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We've always used rubber specialties, did you pay with a credit card? If so challenge the charge on your account, even if you don't get your money back it will make him do some work on his end.

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think they're wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I think Jake's just bein' a dick 'cause he lost his spot on the beach...

LMAO FOREVER!!!!

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I didnt pay him. I had cash to pay him but i told him to keep em and shove em up his ass. Its kinda funny now other than not having brake lines for my jeep a little while longer.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah they screwed up a real big order on me at my last plant......then wanted me to pay. Told them to get it right and delivered and I would pay them exactly what the Purchase Order stated.

Idoono

Top Bottom