FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No one knows how long a defendant will serve in most cases. There is no truth in sentencing.

The dirty little secret the legislature doesn’t want to admit is their reforms are just ways to reduce the prison population

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You know, we're talking kids here. This is a big smelly pile of BS. I thought Alabama would be tougher than this.
    Whether they do kids, rape women or men, simply hit people on the head to rob or fpr what ever, violent crime is violent crime.
    But the bible does say for the religious that
    Matthew 18:6
    King James Bible
    But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

PaulT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whether they do kids, rape women or men, simply hit people on the head to rob or fpr what ever, violent crime is violent crime.
    But the bible does say for the religious that
    Matthew 18:6
    King James Bible
    But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
    AMEN

PaulT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    King James Bible

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He'll probably have a wood chipper accident.
    There was a case several years ago in Escambia County, AL where a pedophile disappeared. The father of the little boy had already been shown to have tried unsuccessfully to kill the pedo. Second time a disappearance and no body. He and his wife split up and she goes to the authorities and tells them he did it. He was working on a house construction crew in Escambia county, FL near UWF when the county sheriff deputies came to arrest him. He fled and UWF was put under lockdown. They did not catch him and he made his way back to AL. A few days later his father was part of arranging his surrender to face charges for the pedo offing. I am not sure what happened in court.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was a case several years ago in Escambia County, AL where a pedophile disappeared. The father of the little boy had already been shown to have tried unsuccessfully to kill the pedo. Second time a disappearance and no body. He and his wife split up and she goes to the authorities and tells them he did it. He was working on a house construction crew in Escambia county, FL near UWF when the county sheriff deputies came to arrest him. He fled and UWF was put under lockdown. They did not catch him and he made his way back to AL. A few days later his father was part of arranging his surrender to face charges for the pedo offing. I am not sure what happened in court.

Sounds like she needs to be named...nobody needs to ever date her again.
    Even if they were getting a divorce, ain't no honor in letting the whereabouts
    or whodunnit of the dead guy who raped their kid be known.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    But millstones have more class.

Or how about concrete shoes.

Downside of dropping a body into the water is that it'll float...
    mafia don't use overshoes anymore due to that little problem
    of "Once the joints separate, that body is gonna surface..."
    Sounds good on a tv show, but it really doesn't work.

In the same vein, if anyone remembers the Schuchman case...
    leg found floating at NASP since the bad guy/s didn't properly handle that...
    OR...they disposed of it like that so it would be found quickly to apply pressure
    to her step-brother, possibly. He had dealings with the local branch of the
    Russian Mafia, so that ain't out of the question.
    But that's another thread.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Downside of dropping a body into the water is that it'll float...
    mafia don't use overshoes anymore due to that little problem
    of "Once the joints separate, that body is gonna surface..."
    Sounds good on a tv show, but it really doesn't work.

In the same vein, if anyone remembers the Schuchman case...
    leg found floating at NASP since the bad guy/s didn't properly handle that...
    OR...they disposed of it like that so it would be found quickly to apply pressure
    to her step-brother, possibly. He had dealings with the local branch of the
    Russian Mafia, so that ain't out of the question.
    But that's another thread.
    What makes a body come up are gases accumulating in the visceral of the body cavity. The old way of disposing of a body among slave stealers was to open them up next to a body of water. Pull out the viscera, filled the body cavity with sand etc, and slide it into the river. Bone and muscle do not float so well. I suspect the alligators and otters would eventually take care of it. People used to kidnap slaves for sale elsewhere . If one of the kidnapped 'enslaved' (New PC word for me) was troublesome, this took care of their body. A slave that had a family and a passable master would sure not want to be going where ever the slave stealers would be taking them to for sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom