• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    @brandon_spc yeah I know that I asked him earlier if he was just looking in the headers. I just get annoyed when people think they are the hax0rs and "can code." It gets annoying when people say that their boyfriend was able to "hack their email" but in reality he knows your birthday and your first dog's name is Fluffy. Sounds more like this guy is just salty at PSA for something. I'd be more worried about the TOS from Apple/Android/Google/etc. then from being signed up for an email spam list. If you're that concerned about it you should be using a seperate email address just for your gun shopping. I'm off the deep end this morning...need some coffee.

Oh I read to far into it...... :eek:hwell: well for anyone that doesn't know :yo: I was thinking the same as you with the whole salty to PSA. I deal with that on a daily basis with spouses and boyfriends/girlfriends "hacking" accounts. I need some coffee too.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Face it, privacy as we knew it before computers and smart phones is gone forever. Uncle Sugar knows what you had for breakfast this morning, where you had it, what time you had it, how much you paid for it, and if you washed your hands or not after you pissed. Been buying stuff from PSA for years, great prices, and top notch quality every time, only bad thing is there shipping can be slow. As always YMMV.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just assume everyone sells email, it's the cost of doing business. That said, PSA lost me a while back with their inability to promptly ship.

Top Bottom