• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I came across this a few days ago and really enjoyed it. It is over an hour but well worth a listen at least, nothing really to see. Even if you have not stooped low enough to buy PSA stuff it is hard to not like this guy and his improvement to the industry. There are a couple things that happened at just the right time to really give them a boost to become the largest online 2A retailer.

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    MY only complaint is things I want tend to be on backorder. I like their theme based AR lowers. I have the Space Shuttle Door Gunner and the Trump Punisher.

billrv

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Well I'm one that stooped low enough...during the covid crunch I built an AR pistol using their components not bad stuff at all. Just recently bought a Jackyl which is not an FN but for the money it is not bad at all. I did this after seeing some press on the owner and his views kind of felt obligated to support him through a purchase or two.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Thanks for posting the interview. I've had nothing but positive experiences with PSA's AR products but had no idea who owns it.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Have a PSA AR and two daggers, I think the daggers are as good or better than my Glock’s.

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I was joking about the “stooping”. That was for our Gucci friends on here. I have experience with several different configurations of their products, including a Dagger, and have never had an issue. In the video he says they average selling 2000 uppers a day so I know occasionally a mistake can get by.

Another neat thing they are doing is they have about 10-12 prototype guns/projects right now and they are doing a survey to see what the top 3 are to focus on. In the video they say “We can do anything, but we can’t do everything”. You can find the video and vote on their website.

Top Bottom