• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What would you do if you won?

I would pay off everything for me and my parents and in laws. Then secure a ton of land for emergency evacuation (bug out location) and then I would do something major to help abandoned pets. Also, I would like to help random families in need anonymously. I wouldn't necessarily help people that are begging for help, but if I heard of someone in need in a roundabout type way, I would help.
    Of course invest the majority of it.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I would buy, a huge estate, land, toys, big boats, cocaine, guns, and hookers until it caught up with me..... I think I could "Blow/Snort it all in two weeks if I really tried..... Also when I say guns, I mean real guns... Mini guns, full auto's etc.....

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Haha

Two chicks.. At the same time.

I'd buy guns, lotsa guns.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I would buy, a huge estate, land, toys, big boats, cocaine, guns, and hookers until it caught up with me..... I think I could "Blow/Snort it all in two weeks if I really tried..... Also when I say guns, I mean real guns... Mini guns, full auto's etc.....

Also would like to add a Mexican yard boy with the same genetic make up and blood type, for when the powder and hookers catch up to me, I can use his parts.....

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What would you do if you won?

I would pay off everything for me and my parents and in laws. Then secure a ton of land for emergency evacuation (bug out location) and then I would do something major to help abandoned pets. Also, I would like to help random families in need anonymously. I wouldn't necessarily help people that are begging for help, but if I heard of someone in need in a roundabout type way, I would help.
    Of course invest the majority of it.

That's kind of what I have in mind. My wife said that when we hit the lottery she was going to hire a contractor to come remodel the house. I said screw that. I'm going to find a minimum of 1000 acres somewhere and you can build whatever you want on it.

I'll tell you what I'd do...

Two chicks at the same time.

Been there, multiple times. One doesn't need millions of dollars for that. ;)

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To put in perspective how much the jackpot was worth; A person making $10.00 an hour would have to work for 27,500 years to earn that amount. The majority of American workers never work or live long enough to earn 1 million in their lifetime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom