• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shooter850

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So you’re mad about the military addressing issues with in its ranks?

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This is what happens when the demand for 'racism' greatly exceeds the 'supply'.

Also another great way to trickle down $$$ to leftist companies 'providing' this kind of 'training'.

So glad I'm OUT. We've been lucky to be fighting 3rd rate opponents a world away.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I know the high level generals in DC are super liberal, just throwing that out there, and they got in that position by "playing the game"...
    All 4-star officers want to get into the political game... but they forget they are only listened to because they are in the position they are in.

Most fail badly at attempts to lateral into the political arena, other than serving on a staff of lackeys or appointed positions for awhile.

It must be a let down when no one takes your phone calls anymore or listens to what you have to say after retiring, because you as a person no longer matter anymore if you don't have the rank...

Bahahahahhahahahahahahaha

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It must be a let down when no one takes your phone calls anymore or listens to what you have to say after retiring, because you as a person no longer matter anymore if you don't have the rank...
    There is nothing funnier than watching some newly retired E9's trying to pull that attitude on the job or in normal places that are mainly civilians and get checked..I've seen it enough to get a good laugh out of it haha.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's an example of the problem with this type of witch hunt. This was the reason for the initial 12 NG troops sent home priot to the Inauguration:
    "
    Two of the Guard members had made what Pentagon officials called an "inappropriate" text and comment, presumably of a political nature, while the other 10, officials said, had engaged in questionable behavior unrelated to extremism. "

What loose as goose shit standards are being use for Vetting and probably killing their careers? There's no reason to believe the DOD total which hunt would be any less but odds are it will be worse.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Not really, work with them every day....thanks tho.

Like I said:

You have your opinion and experience.
    I have mine.

If you have to work with a majority of liberal military officers, then you have my condolences. I still firmly believe you are experiencing a non-representative sample of the overall officer corp.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Who takes your phone calls depends heavily on who you knew and the contacts you made BEFORE YOU RETIRED. I worked with some great officers during my career. Even the Annapolis grads were cut down to size before they got to me. We respected each other. We had a super firm " you take care of me,and i'll take care of you" understanding. Back then,we did not care about each others politics or religion. It was never even discussed.
    I worked for myself when I retired so that I did not have to deal with how the civilian community "worked". I quickly found out,my way was better. FOR ME !! --- SAWMAN

ramoecronk

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If this guy knew about it, and didn't do anything about it while he in the Army for 30 plus years (getting out as a 4 button), then he is full of it. Obviously didn't negatively impact his rise through the ranks but it's systemic now because the press will run with it. Just part of the show.

Top Bottom