• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jkelly1229

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What are some online ccw classes you guys recommend. 2 year olds make it tough to get to in person classes on weekends

Jkelly1229

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Online classes for a CWP? Florida has a proficiency requirement and that can only be done in person.
    Yes but are there classes that offer the learning part remotely and the live fire separate like the hunting courses

Shadowtech

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes you can take an online class then do the practical live fire when you get time
    Several companies offer it online

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Not sure where you're located, the gun show will be back in Pensacola end of August. It's a basic class that's just around 2hrs. They do them Saturday and Sundays (I believe)
    Class and tax collector's office and you're done.

Jkelly1229

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure where you're located, the gun show will be back in Pensacola end of August. It's a basic class that's just around 2hrs. They do them Saturday and Sundays (I believe)
    Class and tax collector's office and you're done.
    Still a time thing which is the issue.. gun show is 45 min from my house thats 4+ hours away

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    No sitter or family available in a notice that's over a month? My schedule is tight as well. I actually missed a class twice because of work and had to drive an hour out of the way 3 months later to make it happen on a Sunday afternoon. I don't have time for myself, so I see where you're coming from. Couldn't imagine if kids were involved. Take care.

Jkelly1229

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No sitter or family available in a notice that's over a month? My schedule is tight as well. I actually missed a class twice because of work and had to drive an hour out of the way 3 months later to make it happen on a Sunday afternoon. I don't have time for myself, so I see where you're coming from. Couldn't imagine if kids were involved. Take care.
    Nah from up north. I could get my wife to watch little guy but I'm trying not to miss out on a saturday with him either

Top Bottom