• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Low round count when I bought it, and I fire about 50 rounds thru it. Have two 9mm rifles, and decided I will keep only one. This rifle is in great shape and shoots well.

Features a 16 inch barrel, solid carry handle with A2 sights, and a removable Hahn mag well Sten mag adapter. Includes 8 Sten mags, an original Sten mag loader, what I believe is an original Colt 9mm mag, and a repro Sten Mag pouch that holds seven mags.

$800 no trades, will meet on west side near fairgrounds, no shipping. Send any queries or intent to purchase via PM/Conversation. Any post on thread will be ignored.

EDIT: Forgot to add, it will come with 10 new replacement mag springs that I did not get around to installing.

20230826_143650.jpg

20230826_143717.jpg

124308-273ca6f48affacb07bfb85bf100b0990.jpg

Last edited:

Kduly

PewPew
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Bump for a classic pistol caliber AR from the 80's or early 90's!
    I'm probably wrong and only wanted to help out potential buyers on this great rifle. Don't mean to offend you in anyway.

I believe this was made in 2006 as seen on the first line.

1000008128.jpg

GLWS sir.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sure wish that took Glock mags. I'd be all about it! Is it possible to make it take Glock mags with just a different mag well block? What are the internals like? Wish I had a Glock mag well block we could try

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sure wish that took Glock mags. I'd be all about it! Is it possible to make it take Glock mags with just a different mag well block? What are the internals like? Wish I had a Glock mag well block we could try
    I think the bolt is different on the glock mag ones. Part of why psa lists by that hybrid/glock mag etc.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I'm probably wrong and only wanted to help out potential buyers on this great rifle. Don't mean to offend you in anyway.

I believe this was made in 2006 as seen on the first line.

View attachment 239662

GLWS sir.
    Good catch! Not offended at all. It was only out on the range with me once, shortly after I bought it.

I thought Oly Arms had folded earlier than they did, but have since read they actually announcing closing in 2017 and continuing to sell until 2020.

That helps explain why it is in such good condition.

It shoots very well. I only shot it with the 147 grain loads, as I intended it as a travel rifle with suppressor. No FTF FTEs. May end up keeping it and using in that role. With the hold over established I was pinging the steel at ERGC Range one at an estimated 140 yards with ease.

Not sure on other questions but I would imagine someone makes a Glock AR mag well adapter. If it feeds so well with the Hahn adapter, I see no reason to not believe it would shoot as well with another straight mag adapter properly installed.

Back to not responding to thread, please use PM/Convo to contact.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom