• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Need to shove those pics in the fake media's face everytime they down play the BG's actions for age, mental health, drugs/alcohol, emotions whatever; then they say LE should have used warning shots, shot a leg/arm, guns are "not fair or equal to a knife so taser/OC/baton should have been used instead of killing the My child/nice quiet guy who wouldn't ever hurt anybody!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Cops have a tough job. Most people do not understand the depth of the decissions that they have to be expected to make.
    A non compliant "normal" individual is bad enough . . on top of that,if his is a known bad guy,and or have mental issues,how do you handle him. If he does not care weather he lives or dies,this is the "top shelf" of potential harm coming to the cops.
    We should have better systems,rules,laws,equipment,that protects the good guys from the bad guys. Far better training for the cops would be a start. Community backing would greatly help. As would help and understanding from the courts.
    If I were not capeable of protecting myself adaquately,I would not be a cop. If the courts would release someone that I just risk my life to arrest,I would not be a cop. If society refused to give me both the equipment and training to do the job that they expected and demanded that I do,I would not be a cop.
    In my years in the military I was always given the equipment and training to do the jobs that my superiors expected me to do. I expected it. It was the "norm".
    Given all this . . I WOULD/COULD NEVER BE A COP. --- SAWMAN

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Cops have a tough job. Most people do not understand the depth of the decissions that they have to be expected to make.
    A non compliant "normal" individual is bad enough . . on top of that,if his is a known bad guy,and or have mental issues,how do you handle him. If he does not care weather he lives or dies,this is the "top shelf" of potential harm coming to the cops.
    We should have better systems,rules,laws,equipment,that protects the good guys from the bad guys. Far better training for the cops would be a start. Community backing would greatly help. As would help and understanding from the courts.
    If I were not capeable of protecting myself adaquately,I would not be a cop. If the courts would release someone that I just risk my life to arrest,I would not be a cop. If society refused to give me both the equipment and training to do the job that they expected and demanded that I do,I would not be a cop.
    In my years in the military I was always given the equipment and training to do the jobs that my superiors expected me to do. I expected it. It was the "norm".
    Given all this . . I WOULD/COULD NEVER BE A COP. --- SAWMAN
    Thank you. I am no longer a cop (except in spirit lol) When I was in the academy they showed us what I believe is the most famous 21 foot type video. It's Dan Inosanto making mincemeat out of armed officers, then shows the different distances trying to reinforce you must go hand to hand first.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sean Connery borrowed that line from Fred's TV special,just following the L.A. riots.
    Fred retired from the Air Force after 21 years of . . . "doing something" also. He was quite the man. --- SAWMAN

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom