Off to the show...whos commin? Forum hook up too..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Leaving the house now,who else is going?Would be cool to meet some of you guys,I will be in a red shirt ,white hat with my son.I brought a bag o guns with me I need to findbnew homes for ...Also a bunch of lowers. I built a complete AR with my son last night to bring for the show, for at the show only and to forum members only I will sell it for 725.00 brand new unfired and complete,no need for descriptions, as offer only good for the show.Also the third new forum member I meet I will pay for your spot in the upcomming group buy too.This will help a local buisness on the forum and hook someone up with a cool item...I strongly encourage everyone to check that spot in the forum often,as alot of effort is being put into saving everyone money.With that said there is a good chance an announcement may be made soon that would bring alot of intrest.So check,check often and participate.It not only saves you tons of your hard earned cash,,but in most instances you are supporting a small buisness in your community as well as a probable forum member.Thank you to all that participated thus far,keep it commin,the more participants the more money we all save!!!

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On second thought I will extend the AR deal to everyone who can not make it out of fairness begining at noon via pm. I will respond with pms in order sent after twelve.I will be liiking for another upper to make another availible if price permits wich will be tough but possible..

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good seeing everyone! Little Jacks had some sweet NFA stuff on the table! That XCR with the SDN6 on it had me drooling :D

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I must agree that was a first milton show for me.It was good meeting a couple of you guyz and seeing you other guys again.That shiw beat any held around here.No one scooped the AR so I sold it. And only met two new faces from here so I will br making anothet contest shortly. I only left down forty dollars for the day .Wich was neccesitys from nate.Contimplating wether to go tomorrow or not..just affraid about running into my new buddy with those gen 3 night vision scopes...

fla_scout

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Take I-10 east to exit 22 (Avalon Blvd) and go north until you get to the light at Highway 90 probably about 4-5 miles. As soon as you approach the light there is a one way road that cuts off to your right. Take that road (Old Bagdad Hwy.) to the first road on your right which is Spikes Way and the auditorium is about a half block down. There is a sign on Avalon Blvd where you can turn and another at Spikes Way. I went today and this was my first gun show I have attended. Seemed like a lot of stuff and more folks than I figured would be there. Picked me up a IWB holster and a little Taurus 380 TCP.

Going to take a little getting used to the IWB but seems like a workable item and pistol. New to concealed carry so I'm sure some changes in equipment will evolve.

Last edited:

zombiekiller

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The show was good. I got there around 11 and stayed till close. I was the fella in the white Wisconsin shirt and matching red "W" hat. Found my coveted Super Redhawk and picked up a fun little 22 plinker. Met a couple guys from the forum here, and got to shoot the shit with some "new" buddies.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tried to trade my 1911 grips and sig p238 laser. No takes. Did, however, trade a magpul ASAP sling plate for a Magpul BAD lever. Never really saw the need for one, but hell, an extra ASAP turned into a BAD, not a bad deal.

A fair showing honestly. Lots of guns, new and old. Your regular surplus and "collectibles" were there. Plenty of ammo. Did see some reloading gear, but not a good selection of items, just odds and ends it seemed.

I met "Little Jacks Guns" and saw Ian and Ben. Nice to meet ya Lil' Jack, and good to see ya Ian and Ben.

GlockGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yeah nice meeting some of you guys. Im still thinking of that 10/22 ilinter sweet peice

glock

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im gonna go check it out today. Will be wearing grey nike shirt. Nike is bright orange. Im going t see if anyone is interested in this colt 1902 I have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom