• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now, if the rest of the media, congress, and the rest of the worthless pundits would pull their heads out of their asses, get pissed off, and arrest this son of a bitch for treason and then place him in front of a firing squad when found guilty, this country could begin to recover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfzSlldIUHQ

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Two regular Fox News contributors were suspended Monday for their heated on-air commentary about President Obama, the network confirmed to TPM.
    Ralph Peters, a Fox News analyst and retired Army officer, called the President "such a total pussy, it's stunning" on Fox Business Monday morning, eventually prompting host Stuart Varney to demand Peters apologize.
    Not long after, Stacey Dash, a contributor on the Fox talk show "Outnumbered," was also incensed by Obama's Sunday prime time address on terrorism, and said it seemed the President "could give a shit" during the Oval Office speech.
    Both Fox contributors have been suspended for two weeks for the remarks, CNN Monday first reported.

I guess Ms. Dash could be secretary of state.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So you can't exercise your 1st Ammendment rights if it is adverse towards bamalama and muslim islamic extremists. I think he nailed the feelings of the majority of Americans who pay attention to whats going on in the Country and the World. He just made my Christmas Card list!
    I'm sure they could have used other terms to press their points, but you can bet the farm that obamalama will know exactly what they said! I think they will be invited to the Presidents Press Banquet when we get a President.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am glad to see someone finally through political correctness out the window.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Last edited:

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She is really sharp, and kicked his tail with "facts". That was nice to watch. I will give the host some credit, because he at least gave her time to answer the questions. Most of these guys ask a question, and then talk Over the answer and throw stones. It could just be that she is way to quick for him to recover and attack.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wow, she needs to be Trump's Press Secretary if he gets elected. She made that guy look like a total idiot. And did it with facts....which is something he obviously was not aware of.

Idoono

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    perhaps we need to hire this man...he has cajones, brass ones.

Cartel leader Chapo Guzmán threatens war on ISIS after terrorists destroy drug shipment

Published December 10, 2015Fox News Latino

• ISIS%20Chapo%20Crop.jpg

Getty Images

Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzman has a lot of enemies: the Mexican government, the Drug Enforcement Administration, Donald Trump.
    But now the world's most powerful drug trafficker is taking one what is arguably the world's most feared organization, ISIS.
    Chapo's anger toward the radical jihadist group does not stem from some sense of altruism for the victims of the recent attacks in Paris or San Bernardino, but instead from concerns about his bottom line after ISIS destroyed several of his Sinaloa Cartel's drug shipments moving through the Middle East.
    In a harshly worded email to ISIS, which was leaked by the website Cartel Blog
    external-link.png
    , Guzmán sent a stark warning to ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi about messing with the cartel's business.
    "You [ISIS] are not soldiers," Guzmán purportedly wrote. "You are nothing but a lowly pussy. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation."
    Guzmán added: "My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a whore that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them. It looks like it's on."
    The Sinaloa Cartel is considered the world's largest drug trafficking organization, with operations running throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia. In the Middle East, the cartel has become a major provider of cocaine, ecstasy and other so-called party drugs to oil-rich princes and businessmen throughout the region.
    Islamic State fighters, however, abhor the use of drugs and have systemically been destroying any cartel shipments they get their hands on.
    While the group is prolific on social media and in their video output, ISIS has so far not responded to the threats from Guzmán.
    In his letter, Guzmán also hints that if he succeeds in destroying the terrorist group then he should be given immunity from prosecution. Guzmán made a highly-publicized escape earlier this year from a maximum security prison in Mexico, where he was awaiting trial on drug trafficking charges.
    "It would be ironic that the group who ends up taking out ISIS is El Chapo's drug cartel!" Guzmán reportedly wrote. "They seem up to the task and it could be worth giving immunity to this guy in exchange for him and his boys taking out ISIS once and for all!"

Top Bottom