• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bootwo2000

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great place great prices. A little small but if you got some time to kill this is a good place to do it. They have about 30 brand name handguns. Glocks, a 1911, the xds ect that you can rent if you are interested in shooting before you buy. The staff is knowledgable and very friendly. They also have a great system that is fair and safe. No memberships required. $15 for the first shooter and 10 for everyone after. They have ammo you can buy for range use. But be aware that you cannot take steel cased rifle ammo. I went in with about 200 rounds of cheap .223 tulammo and ended up having to buy theirs. They have targets you can purchase along with free ear and eye protection. Very family friendly place very safe. I recommend this place for everyone. The only gripe I had was the lack of wifi to use my iPad while my 3 friends were shooting(3 person limit per stall) two thumbs up

Giortire

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree. This is a great place to shoot. Also after 10 visits, you get a free one. Also if you buy a gun from them you get 30 days free range time.
    Nice people too.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Agree with Boot - great place. I've been there several times and enjoy going. Another beware: if they put you in the rifle section be sure that you have "extra" hearing protection. Someone was shooting an AK and even with my regular muffs the noise and concussion was brutal. I had to give it up after only 1 box and come out and ask to be put on the handgun only side. Next time I'll have the extra foam ear inserts for under my muffs.

Ladies day on Fri. Females shoot for $7.50. I was there this past Fri and there were a bunch of females shooting. Great to see that females like to participate too!

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hmm so the steel casings get ejected and hit the back drop and cause damage but the brass doesn't. Well I guess that's good to know if I ever go.

Do they sell ammo out right or just for range use?

GlockGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hmm so the steel casings get ejected and hit the back drop and cause damage but the brass doesn't. Well I guess that's good to know if I ever go.

Do they sell ammo out right or just for range use?

I'm about 99.9% sure its not because the shells it's because most steel cased ammo such as tul-ammo is all steel core and most of the brass cased stuff is not with the exception of certain types and steel core damages the bullet catch things

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Haha thanks. Here I am thinking its the case. I misunderstood. I can see how steel core can be more damaging than lead

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I believe that the gun rental is $20. However, that entitles you to shoot any gun that they have. By that I mean you can shoot a LCP, then shoot a Glock 17, then a Glock 39, then a Beretta, etc. Shoot as many different pistols as they have for the one price.

You cannot just buy ammo thee. They only sell you the ammo if you are shooting there.

Giortire

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Also on the ammo, they are high, but do have it. I paid $29.95 for a box of 50 Federal Range and Target, 230 gn FMJ .45ACP. I did not have to bust into my personal reserves by doing this. That is all I have bought from them so far, and Ranger is correct that it is only to be used there.

Bootwo2000

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are a bit high on ammo but you will pay for convenience in America I guess. They have vending machines and tables in the lobby. Dress for heat. The ranges get hot due to being ventilated. It's not 90 but it'll make ya break a sweat

scottiecole

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I enjoyed shooting there a lot...plus I didn't have to drive an hour to shoot. 5 minutes down the road, if they are busy turn around and come home. They don't allow steel core ammo as it will penetrate the backstop. I, too, had about 200 rounds of Lake City Green tip that I couldn't shoot there. I just picked up a few boxes of 5.56 from them and shot them there. They let me collect my brass too so I can reload it. Good people, and going back this week to sight my Sig m400.

jeffstablet

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The wife & I have been there several times. I agree it is a great place, especially when it is raining! The gun rental is $20.00, which allows you to use any/all of their guns (1 @ a time). You just swap them out as much as you want. Ammo for 9mm was about $20.00 for 50 (I think.) You can not buy 'ammo to go', but if you have left overs you can take them w/you.

Dwatts1984

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great "family friendly" place to shoot. Recently brought my bosses daughter to shoot. Shes been interested for a while, and at no time did she feel uncomfortable with the people around us. In fact we seemed to get along with a couple that was shooting next to us on the rifle range. Clean facility, friendly staff... Only thing that could make it better is more lanes :amen:

I will be back soon.

Bootwo2000

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do like how they have guys from every generation working there. Grandson to grandpa some one you can relate to. Also about 10 min from my place. The American Eagle .223 is pretty cheap right now. I go to academy before i go shoot everytime so i know exactly how much im spending on ammo when i shoot and so i dont dip into my zombie apocolypse stash

Top Bottom