• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I will be holding my NV Class Jan 19th (Friday) and 20th (Saturday) in Aucilla, FL which is about 35 miles east of Tallahassee. This is a private property range that is secluded and perfect for this type of training.

Class will include a classroom portion to cover technical aspects of Image Intensifying devices, associate gear, and other important considerations concerning the use of Image Intensification.

START TIME DAY 1 is 12:00 NOON

END TIME DAY 1 is when training objectives are accomplished, usually NLT 0200 PLAN FOR A LONG DAY

START TIME DAY 2 is 1600

END TIME DAY 2 is approximately 0200

ROUND COUNT- Rifle 500 round Pistol 300 rounds

Topics Include but no limited to:

Safety Considerations when using NV devices
    History and development of Image Intensification devices
    Associated Gear (Mounts, Lights, Lasers, Beacons, Etc.)
    Tactical Considerations
    Self-Defense Considerations
    Rifle Zero Considerations
    Malfunction Considerations
    Multiple Physical Tasks and Demonstrations (non-firing) while using Image Intensification devises
    Multiple Static and moving drills with and without Image Intensification devices (Mixing NV with White Light)
    Drills mixing Rifle use and Pistol use
    Qualification Course Shoot
    Demonstration of Image Intensification vs. Thermal Devices

Don't let the price fool you, this class received great feedback last year form guys who have taken classes costing over twice as much. The class is suitable for the experienced shooter as well as the guy/gal just getting started with shooting using Image Intensification.

For more information concerning the class or instructor qualifications, send me an e-mail to Bowhntr6pt@aol.com

PRICE- $275

Free camping allowed on site. I will have limited free lodging at the hunt camp.

I MUST RECEIVE AN E-MAIL FROM YOU AND DEPOSIT TO SECURE A SPOT.

Because of the limited spots for this class and the continued problem of last-minute cancellations, A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $100 IS REQUIRED TO SECURE A SPOT. ALL REMAINING FUNDS DUE NO LATER THAN Friday Jan 12th. A full refund will be given if the class is cancelled.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom