• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.’

YEP Thomas Sowell

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress." Frederick Douglass

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Wesley is a Methodist founding father. He would have been run out of every Baptist and Saint Whoever Catholic Church nowadays too :)

Wesley gets an "A for Effort" though. The apostle Paul was rounding up and beating on every Christ believing Jew he could get his hands on before he himself converted, and Paul wrote 13 or 14 books of the New Testament by divine inspiration. There's hope for everybody, and maybe we'll see Wesley in heaven too

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    “If you raise your children you can spoil your grandchildren
    If you spoil your children you will have to raise your grandchildren.”
    - Manis Friedman

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Posted by Hank Williams Jr.
    “If you are offended by something then leave it alone. Cracker Barrel offends you, then eat somewhere else, but I like it so leave it alone. A statue offends you, then don’t go see it, but I like to see them as my history, so leave them alone. Don’t like meat, then eat vegetables but let me eat what I want to. Don’t like Gone With The Wind, then don’t watch it or read the book, but I like them, so leave them alone. I like worshipping God, but you are offended, so don’t go to church, but let me go. I read the Bible, but you are an atheist and want Bibles banned. So don’t read it, but don’t say I can’t. Leave it alone. You don’t like the names of military bases, but I do, so leave them alone and stay away from them. You don’t like the police force, then don’t call them when you are in trouble, but leave them alone so I feel safer having them.
    Why are the things you want so much more important than what I want? Are your demands greater than my likes? Is it because you use intimidation, blackmail and force to get your way- that you do? Let’s make a deal. I will leave what you like alone and you leave what I like alone and the world will be a better place for everyone.
    copy and paste if it so moves you to do so, but it’s exactly how I feel!! ENOUGH already people!!!WAKE UP AMERICA

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    “We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things."
    --Lt. Gen. Chesty Puller
    that is when marines are at their deadliest...... let's kill them all and let God sort them out.

gen puller was a once in a generation soldier...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    that is when marines are at their deadliest...... let's kill them all and let God sort them out.

gen puller was a once in a generation Marine...

Yes sir, he was.

Fixed that for you :)

"Killing is my business and business is good!"

And that right there is why returning veterans got labeled the #1 U.S. domestic terrorist threat by 2 out of 3 administrations over the last 20 years. Let's train every Type A man for 20 years how to overthrow a government and then bring them home and expect them to sit on their hands, not say a word and do nothing ;)

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Former Vice President Mike Pence has halted his 2024 White House campaign. During a speech at the Republican Jewish Coalition Conference, Pence stated, “It’s become clear to me it’s not my time. I’ve decided to suspend my campaign for president effective today.”

YA RECKON?

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Former Vice President Mike Pence has halted his 2024 White House campaign. During a speech at the Republican Jewish Coalition Conference, Pence stated, “It’s become clear to me it’s not my time. I’ve decided to suspend my campaign for president effective today.”

YA RECKON?
    the republicans had better get their act together or brandon is going to get his 2nd term handed to him

Reactions: ccc

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the republicans had better get their act together or brandon is going to get his 2nd term handed to him
    Yep said it from the get go, Trump will NEVER be in office again, and unless we get behind a candidate that can win we get four more years of Brandon.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep said it from the get go, Trump will NEVER be in office again, and unless we get behind a candidate that can win we get four more years of Brandon.
    When dealing with Trump I never say never. I do not think that the military industrial complex wants him back. The DEM party and many Rhino and Closet Rhinos do not want him either in power. But Biden has lost a lot of enthusiasm from this base. Many of the DEM voters may stay home. The economy is terrible now considering how much everything is costing these days. In poorer minority dem neighborhoods for sanctuary cities the presence of illegal migrants in places like Chicago are deeply resented due to them getting city resources. Stores for people to shop in for those neighborhoods like walmarts are closing. If they do not have cars traveling places to shop for the necessities of life just got a lot harder. The stores have closed due to out of control thievery and there is no profit margin to keep them open.

Latest posts

Top Bottom