• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Bawhahaha, it was only a matter of time. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Thanks Glock31c, I needed the laugh this morning. Hope all is going great for you and yours. Hit me up when you have the free time.

MadMac22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That’s what they say, they are like the rest of the left, perpetually upset about something.
    You’re right. Always looking to fight a battle they aren’t involved in.
    Without truth from anyone in the MSM this is where we land.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    He was previously briefed by LEO that there would be LEO on the rooftops for literal oversight. On the night of the show, the idiot then used his weapon-mounted light as a flashlight to spotlight federal agents on a rooftop, probably accompanied with some dumbass remarks for his followers. Sounds par for his course of arrogant stupidity.

The state police will sit on their hands and let him flag everyone in the protest, but Secret Service on a roof have no such mandate for tolerance of asshattery. Good for them for making this case.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good hahaha! Bunch of idiots, they were trying to instigate retaliation by marching around in mock tactical gear waving guns and yelling at suburban neighborhood folks. They got away with a lot of bs. Truly pathetic.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And immediately: the Race Card is slammed down on the table for media consumption and dissemination. The big narrative is it's Racist to Charge a black man pointing a gun at LE but not Racist for the McCoskey's to be Charged for protecting themselves from a violent armed blm mob that tore down a security gate, trespassed on private property, threaten them.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And immediately: the Race Card is slammed down on the table for media consumption and dissemination. The big narrative is it's Racist to Charge a black man pointing a gun at LE but not Racist for the McCoskey's to be Charged for protecting themselves from a violent armed blm mob that tore down a security gate, trespassed on private property, threaten them.

you took those words right out of my mouth...

ok, maybe i would have used more "descriptive" words, but yes, what a crap sandwich.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bawhahaha, it was only a matter of time. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Thanks Glock31c, I needed the laugh this morning. Hope all is going great for you and yours. Hit me up when you have the free time.
    I sure will been work so much. I even had to work on turkey day. I’m running off of soda and candy.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When the F.B.I look at his YouTube channel and social media pages. They going to hide his ass for the threats he made.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He'll probably just get a slap on the wrist (if that). Democrats don't get convicted these days...

Top Bottom