• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captken

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This morning was the grand opening of the second Walmart on Panama City Beach. Being I drive past there on the way to my shop and the opening was at 8:00, thought I'd drop in to check the ammo supply. I guess several hundred others had the same thought. The ammo case was packed full and they had two carts full of cases they was resupplying the case with. The line went down the isle, around the end and back up anothe isle. At least they were passing out numbered cards so there would be no fighting in the line. I stood to the side and talked to the police chief and decided that I had enough at home and it wasn't worth the wait. They were still using the 3 box per customer rule. As I was getting ready to leave, the city manager came up and said he had to leave and handed me his number. Hmmm, #38 and they were serving #28 at that time. So what the heck, its worth waiting in line for a few minutes. Picked up a box of 100 ct 9mm, 100ct 380 and 40ct 223 for the city manager. They even gave me a free two liter bottle of Coke as I walked out the door. Felt so good I even stopped and petted the cow they had out front.

Captken

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess I'm as bad as the rest, didn't really need any but won't pass up a chance to get more. I did get a leg up. A guy I knew in line had to leave so he gave me his low number as he left. I waited maybe 15 minutes. Otherwise I would have just watch for a bit and left myself. I did pick up the box of 223 for the guy that had to leave.

Captken

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just for information, 100ct Federal 9mm is $21.37, Winchester white box 380, 100ct is $30.67 and Winchester 223, 40ct is $35.67

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Just for information, 100ct Federal 9mm is $21.37, Winchester white box 380, 100ct is $30.67 and Winchester 223, 40ct is $35.67

That Federal 100 pack is the best deal going if you can find it. It was $19.99 a couple of months ago. They make it in .45 also and it's less than $30.
    The .380 has actually come down. That 100 ct. WWB was $34.99.

Top Bottom