• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    This is all that's left.
    3 used GI 30 round pre-ban magazines, various manufactures, metal followers, excellent used condition. $25.00 each.
    5 C-Products 20 round stainless steel black coated w/orange MagPull followers and chrome silicon springs. Test fired only $20.00 each.
    5 COLT brand, with the horsey, used pre-ban 20 round magazines, in excellent used condition. $25.00 each.

Please PM me with what you would like and we can arrange to meet up. I prefer to meet at the Office Depot parking lot on Bayou Blvd, or the Office Depot on Fairfield Drive next to Lowes. Thanks all.

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Deal in confidence with Fanner, he takes great carw of his stuff.. I will guarantee those "used" mags are almost brand new

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I will second that! Have done a couple deals with him and certain to do a few more. Great guy to do business with and just to shoot the breeze. Good luck with your sale. I am truely surprised those things have lasted this long.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I will second that! Have done a couple deals with him and certain to do a few more. Great guy to do business with and just to shoot the breeze. Good luck with your sale. I am truely surprised those things have lasted this long.

I'm surprised too that they have lasted so long. Thanks for the compliments Fupagunt and FowlHunter13. It was a pleasure doing business with you guys too. To GCGF members, both of these guys are A#1 Top Notch forum members who will always treat you right, and just general good guys.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    So Mikes has new AR mags in stock for $49.95 and mine are $25.00 and not showing a lot of interest. Maybe I need to be like SAWMAN and raise the price and then maybe they will sell. Or maybe I'll just take them to the Fairgrounds this weekend and triple the price and really make some money. Brand new mags still available guys at mostly $25.00 each.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    That's a very reasonable price in today's climate. I sold a dozen used AR mags about 3 weeks ago for $25 each and felt like I did the guy a favor.
    Take them to the show and put a sign on your back "AR Mags for Sale $40 each". I'll bet you don't get inside the door before they are sold.
    Somebody post some pics of the show. I'll be in Alabama hunting all weekend but would love to see the madness.
    So, which is going to be crazier - the gun show or the grand opening of Academy ?

pulpo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fanner, I would like to take lot #4 off your hands.
    please contact me.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Cant believe you still have these Alan

Neither can I, but now they are starting to sell. I have revised the listing and prices. Very few left. Thanks everyone. I have really enjoyed meeting everyone that I have sold magazines to. GCGF has a bunch of great, stand up type guys on it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom