• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike Osban and I have not shot in an IDPA match before but I am really looking forward to getting started. I went and watched a match last Saturday, some of you might have seen me lingering around lol. Was impressed with the shooting and the willingness to help and answer my question. Thanks to everyone I talked to and looking forward to meeting all of you next Match.

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi Mike- met you last match. Glad you are joining the fun. Once you shoot your first match you will be hooked and looking for other opportunities to shoot.

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Welcome too Mike. I probably didn't get to speak with you, but hang around enough and we'll chat. Glad to have another face joining our clique - our little group just keeps growing. Just make sure you have enough mags and ammo and you'll do fine. Next month we're having a shotgun side match and a Back Up Gun side match. Just which will be which is still being decided. Send me your email address if you wish to be included in our IDPA Shooters List so you'll get updated emails about the events. Also watch this forum before you head to the range for a match. This is where I will post any match cancellation notices. Once again, Welcome, Mike Robinette - Match Director

Top Bottom