Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Looks interesting

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Looks like they just raised the Ole 22 bar up by like 50 notches! I consider 22 pistols as mostly range toys tho. And for that reason they never have to be small or striker fired. I actually prefer larger hammer fired models so I can get a better trigger and aim. It's why I love my GSG (SIG) 1911 so much. And all its training transfers to real 1911s later. With that being said tho I carry a SIG P365XL full time in 9mm. And this being able to dry fire and give ample training to the nearly what is same gun says a lot. I may deffo buy one for that reason alone. I haven't researched them yet. But I hope they make a no safety model like the one I carry. I like how they seem to have got rid of the proprietary rail also. I didn't see the need to make the trigger so modular tho. But as long as it's durable, I won't care. But I would have been just as happy with a perm flat trigger tho. It would be bad to the bone if they make a hammer fired model tho. But this model may mimic the P365 better anyways. So yeah as long as there's no reported hiccups I'll get one asap. Especially since ammo is so high now.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Raptor727

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seen mixed reviews, 22plinkster seems to love it others on the old tube claim different

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I like Sig products a lot. But for a .22 pistol, I will stick with my Ruger Marks. I would love to have an older Browning Buckmark
    Browning buckmark are great.

I want a couple of the 322 - just can’t decide to get one today or wait a year.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    I have the 365 bb gun. It's a little lighter in the slide but it's the same frame without a serial plate on it. Size, trigger, etc is exact. I train in the backyard with it. May get one of these. Like duck said. Either now while it's in stock or have to wait forever.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    My review after 7-8 months:
    I bought this for my wife when they first came out. I happened to catch ONE at Academy at retail price of 499. They didn't even know they had it, but their website listed it. Guy looked in the safe and was surprised to see it mixed with the p365s.
    Wife had a Ruger Mk4 22/45 Target that she loved. She just hated the magazines. I got her this one and she shoots it better than the Ruger and really enjoys the magazines. With the included loading tool, they're a breeze to load.
    When I first picked it up, I was shocked at just HOW light it was. You expect a polymer pistol with an aluminum slide to be light, but this thing feels like a toy. But damn, that thing SHOOTS. It didn't care what ammo we used, from dirty-ass thunderbolt to mini-mags to stingers, she ate every one of them. If you only load half a mag, it will even cycle CCI .22LR subsonics fairly well, something the Ruger wouldn't even dream of doing. The 20 round mags are awesome. You plink and plink and plink expecting the run out but you still have more! It's also cut for an optic. You can put a Sig Romeo Zero or Holosun 407/507k on it without an adapter.
    Is it as accurate as the Ruger? Meh.. depends on the ammo. CCI Standard velocity seemed to be the best and sitting at a bench, I could get the same groupings with either gun at a 12 yard target. It was more accurate than I am at least.
    Cleaning is a breeze. Barrel is fixed to the frame, you just flip the take-down lever and take off the slide and everything is right there. Hell, I toss it in the ultrasonic and in 4 minutes I'll run a bore brush down it, an old toothbrush to knock off any loose carbon, and then blow it dry with an air compressor. A little remoil or CLP and she's good to go.
    Overall, the wife LOVES this plinker. She's put probably two thousand rounds through it. Only problems it's had were ammo related or grip related (riding the slide lock with your thumb will keep it from locking back after the last round). While I don't own a suppressor, it's the perfect host for one with a fixed barrel and the included thread adapter.
    Training-wise, it's got a very similar, though not identical grip, to the P365XL. The P322 is slightly bigger, but not nearly as big as the P320. My wife can transition from the P322 to the P365XL easily without having to alter her grip, stance, or aim.

Top Bottom