• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see a new range being built on highway 59 in Stapleton Al. Its called three brothers I think Someone is spending some big bucks putting it in.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like maybe 20 stations and some 100 plus yard shooting lanes. They also built a metal building, it is located right across from the Gulf coast outdoors magazine place. Hope they will carry firearms and related things.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    sweet.. I hope they allow .50 BMG but sure not gonna happen

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just stopped by the new range in Stapleton today It is called Three Brothers Arms, There are 30 long range stations up to 300 yards and the owner is Paul Hartley and he can be reached @ 251-494-0095

David K

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Three brothers arms just north of stapleton.. they are still working on the range but it looks like it will be the finest in the area.. up to 300 yards for long guns.

David K

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We have had several questions about the range, so here is an update. The rifle range will consist of 26 shooting stations, with 100, 200, and 300 yard targets. the pistol and small arms will be 25 ft and 50 ft and will have 40 to 45 stations. we are still working on the range but should be opening soon. we will also have skeet and trap. Quoted from the owners.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Awesome, can't wait to check it out, was driving back from work in atmore a few days ago and saw the building, couldn't find anything online about them.

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I called yesterday for an update. They are working hard to open within a month. They are currently pushing dirt but the rain isn't helping. They are also taking memberships now at a discounted rate. Those who sign now will be rewarded with the same discount upon renewal next year. So far they have over 100. The range is located on Hwy 59, just north of the 59/31 intersection, 800 to 1000 yards beyond the Stapleton Volunteer Fire Dept. on the southbound side of the hwy. As you go north, the northbound lane elevation is lower than the southbound, so its easy to miss. The state has a billboard in front of their property. The building is a quansat hut with a porch. The property is fenced along the front. Relaying their info.

Last edited:

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I called yesterday. The store is open. Still working the range. He said they are working as fast as possible to open them.

Top Bottom