• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tigermack

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Retired college professor who makes it to the range once (sometimes twice) a week. Member of several forums to learn as much as possible. Begin with a Glock 17.3 then decided I needed a concealed carry permit (Florida). Then it started, had to have a 43X for carry, then a G45 (have very large hands). Then needed a 1911, so picked up a Springfield Prodigy. Really liked the 1911's, so now have a Staccato P and an XC. Then added a G44 for funnies. Now through buying!

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Retired college professor who makes it to the range once (sometimes twice) a week. Member of several forums to learn as much as possible. Begin with a Glock 17.3 then decided I needed a concealed carry permit (Florida). Then it started, had to have a 43X for carry, then a G45 (have very large hands). Then needed a 1911, so picked up a Springfield Prodigy. Really liked the 1911's, so now have a Staccato P and an XC. Then added a G44 for funnies. Now through buying!

Through buying huh? you must have added that just to make your wife happy? If you ain't broke I'll bet you'll be buying more!

Top Bottom