• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Bought this new, installed it, never shot it or got it dirty, going a different direction now. The MFT brand uses a super high strength thick polymer. I've seen videos online of guys beating these on concrete with no problems and that's what sold me on it. The cavernous buttstock compartment is great for batteries, cleaning supplies or smokes, and the compartment is tucked up under the tube, so it's not so wide that the cheek weld holds your face at weird angles, like some other company' sort of triangular battery storage stocks will. When fully collapsed, the length of pull is about an inch longer than most other collapsible stocks. There is an available cheek riser for scopes that I did not order and I wish I had. The size of the tube is kind of in between milspec and commercial. It's a little loose on a milspec tube, and is too tight on a commercial tube. Package said it was commercial, but it fits and functions on both size tubes. Really nice ergonomical full length rubber buttplate, and holes for quick-detachable push-button sling attachments as well as multiple angle slots for all sorts of sling options. Half price at only $50. Call, text or PM anytime Screenshot_20210106-003858_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210106-004122_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom