• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Donr, Sanders on that side and Pence only without Trump.
    Sawmn, at least I am takeing the loss like a normal person should.and not telling people they should take a trip to Atmore.
    I also didnt load up any extra mags
    Pat Paulson for Pres. The rest of the vote was mixed

Sanders wasn't in the general election and Pence wasn't in the primary; might as well wish for unicorns and pu$$y flavored lollipops.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Donr You ask me who I thought should have won. Both seem to have made more sense that Trump or Clinton. Pence seems to be trying to keep Trump from saying stupid shit or a least disagreeing with what he says. He wont be a yes man to the Trump even if it my not make any difference..
    And he will be the Pres if something happens to Trump.
    I don't know how much the people trust either one of them but I would hope it would have been better than the trust factor for the 2 we had for our choises
    In case people forget these were the two worst people to ever run for the office.

Last edited:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Donr You ask me who I thought should have won. Both seem to have made more sense that Trump or Clinton. Pence seems to be trying to keep Trump from saying stupid shit or a least disagreeing with what he says. He wont be a yes man to the Trump even if it my not make any difference..
    And he will be the Pres if something happens to Trump.
    I don't know how much the people trust either one of them but I would hope it would have been better than the trust factor for the 2 we had for our choises
    In case people forget these were the two worst people to ever run for the office.

I don't disagree that Pence would have been a better choice, but he wasn't a choice at all so it doesn't matter. Sanders is too stupid to be president, he's proven that once again by continuing to back Hillary even after he found out she rigged the primary. He's a beta male and always will be. I will give him credit though for being the one leftist to call for an end to the last week's violence.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

+

-

CANADA TO BUILD A WALL

The flood of Trump-fearing American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week. The Republican presidential campaign is prompting an exodus among left-leaning Americans who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, pay taxes, and live according to the Constitution.

Canadian border residents say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, liberal arts majors, global-warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. "He was cold, exhausted and hungry, and begged me for a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just stuck their fingers in their ears and kept coming. Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals just south of the border, pack them into electric cars, and drive them across the border, where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Alberta border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier water, or any gemelli with shrimp and arugula. All they had was a nice little Napa Valley cabernet and some kale chips. When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing that they fear persecution from Trump supporters.

Rumors are circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer, study the Constitution, and find jobs that actually contribute to the economy.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s.

"If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, are buying up all the Barbara Streisand CD's, and are overloading the internet while downloading jazzercise apps to their cell phones.

"I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "After all, how many art-history majors does one country need?

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The only thing we have to look forward to is the future and people on this forum bashing any thing having to do with the Dem party. Well Rep have the Pres, House and Senate. Feel good USA all will be well

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    In yet another demonstration of their “respect” for the nation’s laws and our Constitution, many leftists are calling for the elimination of the Electoral College following the election of Donald Trump. “The only reason he’s president is because of an arcane, insane 18th century idea called the Electoral College,” insists filmmaker Michael Moore. Like so many of his fellow travelers, Moore demonstrates a profound ignorance of a constitutional mechanism the Founding Fathers put in place to limit the power of what millions of Americans just voted against: an all-powerful federal government that has routinely ignored them.

There is a reason this country is called the United States of America. It’s because we are not a direct democracy, but a constitutional republic consisting of 50 separate entities plus the District of Columbia, operating under a federal umbrella. And while the Founders recognized the need for the extra layer of government, they were also extremely wary of politicians who would see it as an opportunity to eviscerate states' rights. The Electoral College was the vehicle they used to preserve those rights and simultaneously maintain democratic legitimacy.

The process operates as follows. Sometime before the federal election, each party chooses a slate of potential Electors. On Election Day — which, sadly, has become election month in many cases — voters in each state select their respective state Electors by voting for a presidential candidate. There are limits on who can be appointed to the position of Elector. According to Article II Section one of the Constitution, members of Congress or people holding a United States office cannot be appointed as Electors, and Electors can’t pick two presidential candidates from their own state. The number of Electoral College members equals the number of people in Congress plus three additional electors from the District of Columbia — 538.

According to current federal law they are required to convene on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December to cast their ballots. This year it’s Dec. 19, and only those who represent their state’s winning candidate in 48 of 50 states (Maine and Nebraska apportion votes by congressional district) will meet at their state capitals and cast their votes. Each state then sends its official vote certificates to the vice president acting in his capacity as president of the Senate, state officials, the federal court with jurisdiction over each state’s capital area, and the federal archivist. Those certificates are then due in Washington by Dec. 28. Congress convenes on Jan. 6, 2017, for the official Electoral College count.

There are no constitutional provisions or federal statutes that require Electors to abide the popular vote in some of their respective states. Thus it is unsurprising that ordinary leftists and their celebrity allies are circulating petitions urging the Electors to “go rogue” and ignore the wishes of their states' voters. Moreover, a group called FaithlessNow is targeting 160 Electors in 15 states Trump won that don’t require a commitment to the winning candidate. In 25 states and the District of Columbia, Electors are bound by state law or pledges to cast their vote for a specific candidate. The penalties for failing to do so range from being replaced and/or paying a fine, to a fourth degree felony in New Mexico.

Thankfully, the odds of reaching a critical mass of so-called “faithless Electors” is exceedingly slim. As the New York Times reveals, more than 99% of Electors have voted as pledged throughout the course of the nation’s history, and the last faithless Elector was an anonymous Minnesota Democrat who cast his 2004 vote for VP candidate John Edwards instead of presidential candidate John Kerry.

This year a couple of GOP electors, Texas firefighter Chris Suprun and Georgia businessman Baoky Vu, threatened to defy state voters. Suprun has rescinded his threat, and Vu was convinced to resign and be replaced by state party officials. Moreover, since Republicans control Congress, it is virtually certain they would vote to void such progressive-instigated machinations were they to occur.

Hence, some Americans — campus crybabies accommodated by canceled classes and exams, “disaster” counseling and other infantile coping mechanisms including Play-Doh, coloring books and therapy dogs; rent-a-mob thugs whose idea of democracy consists of violent protests, brutally beating up Trump supporters and inundating Twitter with Trump assassination threats; and those who wish to secede from the union — will be forced to deal with unpleasant reality.

That goes double for a Leftmedia yet to discover that their overt bias during the campaign is very likely to result in Trump being able to talk right past them directly to the American public. And because they’ve already denigrated Trump and his supporters in every way possible, from calling him a misogynist, a homophobe, an Islamophobe, a racist, a bigot and a xenophobe, to enabling those comparing him to Hitler, Stalin and Satan, future attacks will ring increasingly hollower. In fact, by completely squandering the trust of the American public, the Leftmedia may have just accomplished the unthinkable: enabling their own irrelevancy.

It’s worth remembering that many of the same Americans now calling for the Electoral College’s elimination were confident of a Clinton victory precisely because they believed a blue state Electoral College-inspired “firewall” was impossible for Trump to overcome. Now that he has, they will continue their efforts, led by a group called the National Popular Vote, to further erode states' rights and require Electors to vote for the candidate who wins the national vote. NPV’s efforts have been well-received, mostly by Democrat-controlled legislatures. Ten states and the District of Columbia representing a total of 165 Electoral votes have signed on. If they reach the 270 total required to elect a president, they will have effectively circumvented the Constitution to get their way. What else is new for leftists?

If it were up to those in favor of eliminating the Electoral College, Clinton would be heading for the Oval Office. Yet far more important, she would be doing so based on a huge vote advantage in only three states: New York, California and Illinois. Moreover, the votes in those states were undoubtedly driven by a big edge in four cities: New York City, Los Angeles San Francisco and Chicago.

Now let’s remember why Trump is president-elect: Millions of Americans rejected a cadre of arrogant and condescending elitists in government, media and academia united by their utter contempt for the “bitter clingers” who populate “flyover country.” And yet, rather than come to grips with that rejection, the elitists and their followers would rather institutionalize their contempt, and effectively turn national elections into referendums controlled by a handful of populous locations. It is precisely the effort to prevent that from happening that gave rise to the Electoral College.

In other words, the Founding Fathers recognized that direct democracy is “two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.” The wolves lost in 2016. And just like Clinton, it’s time they accepted it.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Did you know? TRUMP won 2597 counties 84% Clinton won only 486 counties 16% The media won't report this. Look at the RED map.
    CxqBRFBXcAAwmxE.jpg

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you know? TRUMP won 2597 counties 84% Clinton won only 486 counties 16% The media won't report this. Look at the RED map.
    CxqBRFBXcAAwmxE.jpg

Looking at that I wonder how much of the blue areas at lower western edge from Texas heading west are due to illegals being bused in to vote... Might have been 90% or more of RED counties if not for that. In the last few days before the election the communist currently holding the position of president went on TV twice to inform illegals they would not be charged if caught voting. Some reports have the number of illegal's that voted at close to 3 million. Yes I know other's say this is not true but even snopes lists it as "unproven", not false. Lets say they were wrong and it's 1 million instead of 3, still gives Trump the popular vote by well over 2 million. No matter how you look at it he won in a landslide

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Notice how most of of the heavy population centers were mostly blue. That's why we cannot let the libs get rid of the Electoral College. If that happens the NE and CA will always be ellecting the prez!

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking at that I wonder how much of the blue areas at lower western edge from Texas heading west are due to illegals being bused in to vote... Might have been 90% or more of RED counties if not for that. In the last few days before the election the communist currently holding the position of president went on TV twice to inform illegals they would not be charged if caught voting. Some reports have the number of illegal's that voted at close to 3 million. Yes I know other's say this is not true but even snopes lists it as "unproven", not false. Lets say they were wrong and it's 1 million instead of 3, still gives Trump the popular vote by well over 2 million. No matter how you look at it he won in a landslide
    I have no problem with Trump winning, but Clinton's lead in the popular vote is about 2 million. It won't change anything, but Trump did not win in a landslide and has no clear mandate. He did win the Electoral College, and that's what matters.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    If you take out the clinton, illegals, dead and felon voters as well as the normal democrat fraud you can deduct 3-5 million off her vote. Look at the map by county in the US and Trump won by a huge mandate and she won 10 or so city pockets of liberal failures

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you take out the clinton, illegals, dead and felon voters as well as the normal democrat fraud you can deduct 3-5 million off her vote. Look at the map by county in the US and Trump won by a huge mandate and she won 10 or so city pockets of liberal failures
    It's fine to believe what you want to believe, but the numbers are the numbers and I can't find any that suggest what you're referring to. Like I said, I have no problem with Trump winning, but let's try to keep it in perspective.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Not what I believe but facts based on all previous election and huge democrat fraud...Veritaus and wikileaks prove the fraud this time. It is a fairytale clinton won the popular vote

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not what I believe but facts based on all previous election and huge democrat fraud...Veritaus and wikileaks prove the fraud this time. It is a fairytale clinton won the popular vote
    Like I said, it doesn't bother me that Trump won. I'm more interested in the truth than rumors, so how about showing me a link to what you're claiming about Trump winning the popular vote and proven Democratic voter fraud that would sway an election.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    very simple, wikileaks and Veritas, then look up stats on democrat fraud that was known the last 10 elections, average is 2.7M either illegal or fraudulent votes for the democrats

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    if the percentage of known fraud is like an iceberg, only ten percent of it showing, then 2.7 million votes are not out of line...

these people in the big cities have been doing this for years, only now is the light beginning to be shown on it

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In looking at several Veritas sites, I see nothing that indicates proof of voter fraud in the 2016 Presidential Election. "Proof" is the key word. Did it happen? Possibly, but I see no proof, just questions and accusations.

I'm in the process of reading the Podesta emails, which are interesting to say the least.

Top Bottom