0   0   0

Blackeyes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AAAHHHH.....
    I must say....
    Food taste's better..
    Coffie is much better, I drink it while watching the libtard snowflakes having complete mental breakdowns.
    Its their turn for 8 years lost and wandering in the desert.. Enjoy!
    Life is, at least for a moment.. Very good

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I celebrated by shooting 3 of my guns yesterday and getting them tweaked for rifle season which opens next Saturday in Alabama! The best thing about it is I have no worries about replacing any of the ammo I used and had 100 rounds of 00 buckshot I ordered online waiting for me when I got home yesterday!

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I sure hope Trump doesn't back off on one of his campaign promises: a special prosecuter to look into Hillary's email and private server debacle. I saw the 60 Minutes interview with Trump and he said that the Clinton's are "good people" and he doesn't want to hurt them. They are the personification of evil and he needs to see if the Justice Dept influenced the FBI and if charges should be made against Hillary. I still feel that she go a ride on this one and that there are two levels of justice - one for all of us and one for the politically elite.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I sure hope Trump doesn't back off on one of his campaign promises: a special prosecuter to look into Hillary's email and private server debacle. I saw the 60 Minutes interview with Trump and he said that the Clinton's are "good people" and he doesn't want to hurt them. They are the personification of evil and he needs to see if the Justice Dept influenced the FBI and if charges should be made against Hillary. I still feel that she go a ride on this one and that there are two levels of justice - one for all of us and one for the politically elite.

stop immigration, build the wall, put her in jail, stomp out isis, cut bus tax rates, 5 of the biggest priorities, other than SCOTUS nomination of a true blue conservative (by the way, blue used to mean republicans, not demoncrat, they were red)

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watched Trump win the RIGGED election. Had to be rigged because he was the one that won.
    The next day went to Panama City for 6 days of golf on Pro Golf Course. One was designed by Jack Nicklaus for the golfers out there, Had a great time and only lost sleep one night over the Trump win.

Watching the news and saw how quick Trump turned around again and screwed his fan base
    N0W its not a wall its a fence.
    Only starting with the bad guys to deport not all the people here without papers.
    Now the Clintons are good people.
    Oboma Care has some good parts.
    Didn't take him long to see what Washington was all about.
    But we all have to work together and hope for the best The only thing I wish is that I could get that big tax cut he is going to give.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have no idea where you get your news from but I'm beginning to understand how Hillary got as far as she did.

Rigged election: Proven fact on the Dem side. 3 Million illegal votes, rigged machines, suddenly finding misplaced ballots by the hundreds of thousands (mostly for Trump) and he still kicked her ass.

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im ok with a fence, if it is electrified
    I'm ok with deporting felon illegals first...maybe a road to citizenship can include military service or help building the wall/fence
    I think he was talking about some other Clinton...I didn't read the story, but rather the headline
    Obamacare does have two good points...coverage for preexisting conditions and coverage of you kids to age 26...throw the rest away
    He knows Washington...that is how he got rich. Like hiring a burgler to install you security system...the think like a crook...hopefully not anymore
    He will definitely wheel and deal...that is who he is and that is how he will move the needle.

I expect him to do quite a few things that I don't agree with but the alternative was absolutely not ok. Supreme court justices will have a longer lasting affect than any president imo. The Washington elite is sooo out of touch with average working people and while Trump is not my favorite candidate, never Hillary

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watched Trump win the RIGGED election. Had to be rigged because he was the one that won.
    The next day went to Panama City for 6 days of golf on Pro Golf Course. One was designed by Jack Nicklaus for the golfers out there, Had a great time and only lost sleep one night over the Trump win.

Watching the news and saw how quick Trump turned around again and screwed his fan base
    N0W its not a wall its a fence.
    Only starting with the bad guys to deport not all the people here without papers.
    Now the Clintons are good people.
    Oboma Care has some good parts.
    But we all have to work together and hope for the best The only thing I wish is that I could get that big tax cut he is going to give.

I don't think it was rigged its just the people just tired of getting screwed over. And didn't want to take orders from her or Obama again. He said it will be a fence of some parts and wall the rest. I'm just happy we don't have to deal with her.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump sure knows a lot about the working people. Some on here don't remember what the country was like when the last Rep was Pres. Jobs lost by the 100 of thousands a month. Retirement plans going down the tubes. Another war.
    He was supposed to scrap Oboma Care. Granted it is one of the worst things ever forced on the people.
    The bad ass that was going to change ever thing in Washington but in the first week he is just like all the rest.
    Some on here will go on for years about Clinton and when Oboma pardens her it will be something else to rant and rave about but it will be done just like Nixon was pardoned and be over with and nothing can be done about it.
    Like I said in my other post he won. Fair and square or not. If Clinton would have won it was rigged so if he won it was rigged to I guess could be said.
    I cant remember any election in my life time that one side or the other didn't say it was rigged and have seen quit a few.
    As for the people in the streets the damn election is over .Get over it and go home, go out and get one of those jobs that will be comeing home from China. Help make one of those shirts and ties that Trump will be bring home. It will help the steel workers that were put out of work from Trump using China steel building his Tower.
    Like I said we are in this together and lets work together if we can. All my golfing partners were for Trump and we still had fun and are all still friends and the world didn't come to an end.
    Have fun bashing for the next year or so,I kind of enjoy reading some of it.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Soooooooo Snow Bird . . . . . sounds like you are pretty much over the heavy bawling and are now just doing some gentle sobing with a couple wimpers here and there.
    It will take some time but you will get over it. Perhaps you should make a quick trip up to Atmore for some hugs.
    Good luck. Get well soon. ---SAWMAN

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump sure knows a lot about the working people. Some on here don't remember what the country was like when the last Rep was Pres. Jobs lost by the 100 of thousands a month. Retirement plans going down the tubes. Another war.
    He was supposed to scrap Oboma Care. Granted it is one of the worst things ever forced on the people.
    The bad ass that was going to change ever thing in Washington but in the first week he is just like all the rest.
    Some on here will go on for years about Clinton and when Oboma pardens her it will be something else to rant and rave about but it will be done just like Nixon was pardoned and be over with and nothing can be done about it.
    Like I said in my other post he won. Fair and square or not. If Clinton would have won it was rigged so if he won it was rigged to I guess could be said.
    I cant remember any election in my life time that one side or the other didn't say it was rigged and have seen quit a few.
    As for the people in the streets the damn election is over .Get over it and go home, go out and get one of those jobs that will be comeing home from China. Help make one of those shirts and ties that Trump will be bring home. It will help the steel workers that were put out of work from Trump using China steel building his Tower.
    Like I said we are in this together and lets work together if we can. All my golfing partners were for Trump and we still had fun and are all still friends and the world didn't come to an end.
    Have fun bashing for the next year or so,I kind of enjoy reading some of it.

I'm pretty sure many if not most people who voted for him were more concerned about a President Clinton succeeding in her plan versus his failing his plans. I am curious though; who should have won in your opinion?

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's been a week now since the election and I just can't get this smile off my face. Best week I have had in a long time.

As to Trump doing this/not doing that, HE'S NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET! Once he is inaugurated, THEN you can start rating him on his promises and performances. Until then it is all just pregame trash talk.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He is the only person the ain't been talking crazy. If y'all could only hear some of the b.s. I hear you would go crazy.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Donr, Sanders on that side and Pence only without Trump.
    Sawmn, at least I am takeing the loss like a normal person should.and not telling people they should take a trip to Atmore.
    I also didnt load up any extra mags
    Pat Paulson for Pres. The rest of the vote was mixed

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe some truth to that. But in my book he's still got two big things going for him. He gets to appoint the next Supreme Court Justice(s), and he's not Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Top Bottom