• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now since the Science Channel has documented that deer antler headdresses have been permanently installed upon/within Human Hunters long ago, I find that as a hunter I have questions about such practices. Being Omnivorous, I eat everything. Yet the carnivorous side of me accepts that any thing I hunt & kill needs to be devoured. Why then did Our Government seek me out to perform Dirty Deeds at thier bidding? Now Human/Deer Hybrids are impossible, yet why would long ago hunters affix/install antlers as appendages? Since the hunting lines between food to survive and pure survival have been blurred during Military Service, what are your values as they relate to the Sweat tooth series currently running on Net flick?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I think he's saying he's watched a documentary where people permanently affix antlers to their body. That does not make a hybrid though. There wasn't mixing if the genes
    Edit.....looks like it's a drama series.

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
      images (3).jpeg
      10.9 KB · Views: 73
    Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think he's saying he's watched a documentary where people permanently affix antlers to their body. That does not make a hybrid though. There wasn't mixing if the genes
    Edit.....looks like it's a drama series.

Yes, the SCIENCE Channel had a documentary exposing that some of the best stone age hunters would affix antlers to thier heads permanently. This made me think of character in Sweettooth. Which gave me pause to consider modern hunting camouflage. So I wondered what others thought of the topics that the series depicted.

Hope this is easier to comprehend?

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, the SCIENCE Channel had a documentary exposing that some of the best stone age hunters would affix antlers to thier heads permanently. This made me think of character in Sweettooth. Which gave me pause to consider modern hunting camouflage. So I wondered what others thought of the topics that the series depicted.

Hope this is easier to comprehend?
    YES! It is a great help. Although I'm with Trader Dan here, they didn't have JB Weld then so I wonder how they attached them?

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sweat Tooth instead of Sweet Tooth had me wondering who was craving a taste of Sweat. Then throw in the antlers attached to the head and I was wondering who was confused the most me or the OP. Now I know it was me who was lost in the forest trying to understand why anyone wanted antlers that made them crave a taste of sweat. lmao

Top Bottom