• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK, I kinda got my pecker in the door jam so to speak. I have a Walther Q5 Match (Not Steel Frame)
    I have a Streamlight TLR-1 HL on it. I want an OWB RH Holster... EFFIN NO ONE MAKES HOLSTERS FOR THIS THING!

Does anyone know a place that makes one or knows a local that can shit one out if I provide the gun? I used to know a guy
    on here that did that but he stopped doing it a while back. The guy could make anything. Even had an apex IWB holster made for my S&W 500 with the 9" barrel
    just for shits and giggles and he made it!

Anywho help would be appreciated. I'm in Foley AL but willing to drive a bit to make this happen for a local holster maker. PM me

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jogan made some kydex stuff for sure. Depending on your need, you could try the Philster Floodlight, it's a universal holster that uses the wml for retention.

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    moderators, you need to lock this thread, frame it, then hang it somewhere for all to see. a member asked a clear and direct question and several other members responded with clear and concise answers to help him solve the problem he had offered up. a rarity.

there were no "thats a shit gun, get a glock" ,"holsters are for losers", "ditch the streamlight and get a surefire" or "i saw a holster just like that at a flea market in texas 4 years ago". no one asked if he was holding his mouth right. not even a comment questioning the poster's political party.

this is a perfect thread!

well, except for my stupid comment.

Last edited:

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jogan made some kydex stuff for sure. Depending on your need, you could try the Philster Floodlight, it's a universal holster that uses the wml for retention.

Jogan was the guy I was talking about. Last I heard he kinda got outta making them

Top Bottom