Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Need a few taxidermy recommendations

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

no woryz

Reaction score
I saw Jon's blackwater buck that looks great and it reminded me that I need to get my Muley done... anybody have a recommendation to share? I did recently speak to the owner at Expressions of Wildlife on Hwy 29 and was pretty impressed... so thats at the top of my list so far.... Glover did a whitetail for me years ago in Milton and great work there too.... I'm in Pensacola as a starting point... thanks in advance....

Last edited:

PensacolaEd

Reaction score
Chad Cooper - Hands Down! Here's a pic of the 118" 9-point I killed in 2019 in Molino. Taxidermist doesn't describe his craftsmanship - he's an artist!
From the side.jpg
Head On Landscape.jpg
From the side.jpg

Telum Pisces

Reaction score
Chad Cooper is great! I just can't afford him.

I have had Ollie at Ollie's Taxidermy do almost all of mine. First one was over 10 years ago and it looks like the day I got it.

John B.

Reaction score
I do business with several of the above mentioned, Chad Cooper has done a ton of work for me, mostly alligators, and he currently has a wood duck and bobcat of mine. Can't say enough good things about him. Truly an artist, if you ever get to go to his place in Jay, you'll be impressed.

Kevin Glover did my only deer mount, and it turned out fantastic.

Ken at Expressions of Wildlife has a black phase coyote right now.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

3rd Coast

Members online