• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    I thought it was a bump stock?
    Quite a few victims who are combat veterans that would know the difference went on record emphatically insisting that there were multiple belt feds with interlocking fields of fire and sustained full auto rates of fire lasting longer than any detachable magazine

M60Gunner

Master
    Two things stuck out at me, not enough brass in that room, and not enough damage across the street. Don’t know what happened but it ain’t what was presented.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

BluesBrother

Master
    Double standards enrages everyone! What is the first thing dems do when biden's tricks are brought out? Enough said?

Carl

Master
    I wonder if this thing was on hormone therapy and what implications that could have mentally? Roid rage? Head full of leftist propaganda and chemicals. Anyways who can be surprised when society celebrates mental illness.

BluesBrother

Master
    Who prevented the manifesto from going public immediately and why? The sneaky, slimy lack of clarity and transparency of the current administration is shocking. More outrage should be a daily mantra from their constituency. DJT will release all of it when he is reelected. The drive by media will be forced to cover it.

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Gee, trying to turn a girl into a boy might have issues…

Whoodaythunkit?
    Yeah whatever bigot my testicles don’t make me any less of a woman.

Seriously though common sense would dictate that people are going to start having all kinds of emotional problems if you start pumping them up with hormones they don’t need. That probably explains a lot of the antifa retards too. That stuff needs to be regulated.

Last edited:

RHINOWSO

Master
    Who prevented the manifesto from going public immediately and why? The sneaky, slimy lack of clarity and transparency of the current administration is shocking.
    Agree 100%, hide, dismiss, lie, obstruct is their modus operandi.

DJT will release all of it when he is reelected. The drive by media will be forced to cover it.
    I hope I'm wrong, but that's never going to happen. Even if he is elected, the swamp will be 1000% against him. He had one shot to drain it within his first 3 months, but with his shitty nomination for Attorney General and the ROOOOOSHA investigation, they had him on the ropes from then on out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom