• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARgument

Shooter
    Got back from Baltimore the new range had been open only 2 days... Long time coming.. The only catch was you have to use no lead ammo
    and frangable. Which means the projectile just disintegrates upon hitting the target...
    Well I showed them my ammo that was non-leaded... and they said it was fine.. do go shoot... got in the range and one of the owners banging on the window blah blah... couldn't understand what she was saying... Stopped shooting and showed her the box of ammo... non-lead 5.7 X 28 mm.
    She was happy... The next morning I received a text from the woman that I can't use the 5.7 X 28 any more... She pointed out her range builder
    said that the ammo i used was copper jacketed and would tare up the back stop. Yes they have their ammo for sale. most all your common calibers... My bitch... now i have to buy or find frangable ammo just to shoot at this range..... Have to think about that for a while.
    I can understand no-lead.... but geeeeez...
    Other than that they have a great new gun shop... lots of handguns for sale as well as ARs for sale. full line of accessories and all the typical
    gun shop trash

Top Bottom