• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j74snook

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just got it today and just got it put together. A Barnett Ghost 350 carbon lite. 175 draw weight 12" power stroke 7.6 lbs 350 fps. Im so stoked to try it out once i get a block to sight it in.
    003_zps6b3be768.jpg
    002_zpsdc339f42.jpg
    001_zpsfadba8de.jpg

PJOHNB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've always wanted a bow/crossbow, but I have no clue really where to start.

Same here I found a deal on a barnett quad 400 got it mostly just so I could squeeze a trigger in my backyard once in a while. It's got some nuts to it ,bullet tips going right through an 18" thick target at about 40 yards, and it's a lower end bow compared to that ghost !

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As long as my shoulder can stand it, I'll use a regular bow. Them crossbows are sweet though!!!!

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mullet Hunter, will ya do an ole man a favor. Throw a pic on here of the PSE,, I picked up a older one in trade year or so back an they took the site or scope off. I have no idea what size or draw wieght the crossbow is? Thanks. (j74snook).That( ghost350) Looks very nice. PLEASE keep us posted on how it works out. I might need you to coach me thru tuning this PSE, piece together an how to set it up with scope.. Looking at your new rig gives me a itch to look for the rest of this one. olecarver

j74snook

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PLEASE keep us posted on how it works out. I might need you to coach me thru tuning this PSE, piece together an how to set it up with scope.. Looking at your new rig gives me a itch to look for the rest of this one

Im picking up a target here in about an hour or so. Ill post picks of how it shoots. As far as tuning it Im gonna have to wing it myself to see how to get it ready to slay some deer.

duckhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have both compound bow(actually my third onr and I have harvested 22 deer with them. That being said I bought a wicked ridge crossbow from Mikes. The crossbow is becoming my favorite. Ie; easy loading and very accurate even to 50. Yards. It does make easier on an old dude like me at 62, I love it

Eh

j74snook

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds good, where do you go shoot guns at?

I got a couple of neighbors who are also gun nuts that have plenty of property that i shoot at just to have fun. im sure there would be no problem me inviting someone to join us.

j74snook

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I sadly didnt get pics but this thing is amazing. I get 2 inch groups at 60 yrds and 4 inch at 80 yrds. I wont shoot one at 80 but sure nice to know it can.

snpmorgan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Love my exomax by Excalibur. It's a little on the large side but I like the simplicity of the recurve design image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      249.6 KB · Views: 205

Latest posts

Top Bottom