• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My neighbor has this dog. Its a small yappy dog. It is outside most of the day. It is barking most of the day. It runs to and fro in the yard barking. Yap yap yap yap. Do you know why its barking? Because it wants in.

Why wont my neighbor let the fucking dog in?

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Because they are idiots. Hopefully they don't have kids that start yapping too much or you'll have their dog and their kids to listen to everyday.

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My hood has dogs everywhere. I have 5. My dogs don't bug me, but the neighbor dogs are a pain in the ass...

I suggest you get a dog... Haha

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Same thing on both sides of my house..I can't even go outside without those dogs yapping..and my family has always had dogs..but I guess that's the difference..we always pay them attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kimbernut

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Ok I am guilty!!!! I have the barkingest dog in the neighborhood and I finally did something about his barking. I purchased a petsmart bark collar and I can't believe how well it works. It has 10 shock levels so it starts off with a smal tingle and if he continues to bark it delivers a solid shock, PS: sorry it took so long!

Dwatts1984

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thats the worst. I hate when people get these animals and because they can stand them they torture everyone else with them by leaving them outside. Im currently dealing with neighborhood cats spraying my front door step. So everyday when I walk in or out of the house I smell cat piss!!! Im just about over it!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had that problem with a neighbor's dog. Little guy that would bark at me constantly when I went outside or pulled into the driveway. I finally learned the dog's name so when he started up I would yell his name and tell him to pipe down. He did and does now to the point he just ignores me. Never hear a peep out of him nowaday. Might work.

Its not the dog's fault. The owners need to learn proper pet keeping or pass them on to someone that wants a dog for a companion, not a yard ornament.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thats the worst. I hate when people get these animals and because they can stand them they torture everyone else with them by leaving them outside. Im currently dealing with neighborhood cats spraying my front door step. So everyday when I walk in or out of the house I smell cat piss!!! Im just about over it!

Either with the use of my son's air gun or some subsonic .22 that cat would go mysteriously missing.

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had that problem with a neighbor's dog. Little guy that would bark at me constantly when I went outside or pulled into the driveway. I finally learned the dog's name so when he started up I would yell his name and tell him to pipe down. He did and does now to the point he just ignores me. Never hear a peep out of him nowaday. Might work.

Its not the dog's fault. The owners need to learn proper pet keeping or pass them on to someone that wants a dog for a companion, not a yard ornament.

See, I would feel different if it was while I was outside. But when I go inside its still happening. If it was barking at me, I could accept that. I would probably try to learn its name like you did.

I know its not the dogs fault, they leave it outside all the time. It cant bark like that inside. And you cant tell me they dont hear it.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I had a similar problem with my neighbor's dog; so, I made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

To be honest, we had a friendly chat and as a result, he bought one of those collars. The problem is no more.

Attachments

• the_godfather_horse_head_scene.png
      the_godfather_horse_head_scene.png
      104.6 KB · Views: 156

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I put my FoxPro out with a coyote locator call recently when this happened, took 15 min but the dog stopped yapping!

See, I would feel different if it was while I was outside. But when I go inside its still happening. If it was barking at me, I could accept that. I would probably try to learn its name like you did.

I know its not the dogs fault, they leave it outside all the time. It cant bark like that inside. And you cant tell me they dont hear it.

I agree.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I don't understand why people get a dog if they don't want to give him attention.
    I worry about my parents.
    My Dad is 88 and very frail. Next door to them is a boxer that spends all day barking and hopping up and down at the chain link fence. Dad has a lime tree right by the fence and it was full this year. He picks the limes on the side away from the fence but is afraid to go around to the other side. I carried a big wrench and went around there and picked all of the limes on that side.
    I have no doubt that I could ruin that dog's day but I also have no doubt that Dad wouldn't have a chance if that dog got across the fence.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The amazing thing about the collar is that when the little bugger was barking, he was in a very agitated state. Now that the dog wears the collar he has a much calmer disposition.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Should buy one of those collars for the asshole neighbor.. Is this happening at night or just during the day?

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom