• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Item Location
    Destin to Pensacola
    Looking specifically for Mossberg 20” Pro Hunter semi auto , or 20” Pro Turkey Tactical pump . Have cash or trade items . Thank you.

JedClpIT

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Specifically not a Mossberg, but I have 1988 Ithaca Model 87 12 gauge pump 3" mag.
    Turkey choke on a 28" vent rib barrel, black pistol grip Kick-lite stock, and fore end. I can put the old school wood on it instead, but I will have to finish glueing the crack on the side of the stock. $300. If you are interested I will send you a picture. She is apart for cleaning right now. Also it has factory camo paint over baked on black Teflon coating.

Last edited:

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Specifically not a Mossberg, but I have 1988 Ithaca Model 87 12 gauge pump 3" mag.
    Turkey choke on a 28" vent rib barrel, black pistol grip Kick-lite stock, and fore end. I can put the old school wood on it instead, but I will have to finish glueing the crack on the side of the stock. $300. If you are interested I will send you a picture. She is apart for cleaning right now. Also it has factory campo paint over baked on black Teflon coating.
    Ithaca is legendary in their reputations . Especially up north. That is a great price but , I am specifically looking for a 20 inch barrel for turkey. Thank you . Have a great evening .

Top Bottom