• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    For Sale - -> MOSSBERG SHOCKWAVE. 14" cyl bore bbl. Properly broken in. Comes with aftermarket red aluminum mag follower. Higher safety. Easier to find and manipulate. OPSOL Adaptor for mini shells. Two piece pic rail.
    Everything that came with the gun will be transfered with sale. (PAPERWORK AND PARTS)
    I also have a bunch of Aguila Mini Shells for sale. Both buckshot and #7.5 shot. Buck and bird is $2.00 each.This sale DOES NOT INCLUDE any gun cases or ammo cases. If wanted,they are extra. Gun case is $25.00,ammo cases are $10.00 each.
    $600.00 FTF at my house in Cantonment. Prices are FIRM. NO TRADES.
    I reserve the absolute right to do buisness with people of my choosing. My prices are subject to increase at any time. Will NOT do buisness with liberals or Democrats. You MUST have 100 posts on this forum to accept this deal.
    An "I'll take it" on the add followed promptly by a PM is how buisness is conducted with me. ---- SAWMAN
    THIS GUN IS SPF 20170718_100626.jpg 20170718_100559.jpg 20170715_120821.jpg 20200815_114411.jpg 20170715_120545.jpg

Last edited:

Rampant

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sawman I am a new member. Please tell me why you require a hundred posts on the forum. Not questioning you as a highly respected member just know if I need to learn something while using this forum. Seems like you are limiting your sale. Learning from you. Thanks!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    IMO - - -> the newer people have not proven to me that they know the proper way to do buisness.
    They typically do not know how to communicate. They are too used to getting their way with mom and dad. And I am typically too old to try to teach them something that they should have already learned.
    And most importantly - -> IT IS NOT FAIR TO THE MEMBERS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR AWHILE,HAVE MEANINGFUL POSTS,AND HAVE TRIED TO RESPECTFULLY HELP OTHER MEMBERS WHILE ADDING TO THE OVERALL READING AND ENJOYMENT OF OTHERS.
    It's that simple. It is the way I choose to do buisness and with whom I choose to do buisness with. Everyone here has the right to do the same.
    Thank you sir for the respectful concerns and questions. --- SAWMAN

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sawman is it possible to put a full stock with pistol grip on a shock wave? Thanks.
    Not legally without having the $200 tax stamp for a short barrel shotgun. The Shockwave is a firearm, not a shotgun. There are stabilizing braces such as the 590-sbm4 from SB Tactical. Of course I am not a lawyer or the seller.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    As Murf sez in his above (thank you sir,was out hunting) but for me,if I wanted something like that I would just do a ATF/SBS. There are vast possibilities of gun,bbl length and type action by going that route. --- SAWMAN

Timbo229

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Not legally without having the $200 tax stamp for a short barrel shotgun. The Shockwave is a firearm, not a shotgun. There are stabilizing braces such as the 590-sbm4 from SB Tactical. Of course I am not a lawyer or the seller.
    Thanks for the answer.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom