rem1100

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Itemmossberg 500

Locationpensacola/gulf breeze

Contact Info850-346-4313

Price$300 firm or consider trades

Item Descriptionthis started out as a bone stock 500 with sythetic stocks, i added wood stocks which i finished in walnut danish tung oil. The barrel and reciever were sprayed in coyote (looks more od to me) with brownells alumahyde2, i have had great success with this in the past. It gets very hard after a few weeks curing. Its still in the curing stage now but it was heated before and after spraying and hung in the sun for three days. I added swivels and a cheap ak sling(looks good and matches the whole look of the gun very well), a rail on the top for optics but also works well for aiming as it has a nice u shaped channel that is perfect to look down for aiming. The bead is a black screw leftover from a hi viz bead set(better than a hole where the $3 bead is supposed to be. The bore is a mirror and the action is pretty much like brand new. Lop is just under 14 with the recoil pad. This is a factory 18 1/2 cyl bore barrel with a 3" chamber. Im needing funds to send a stevens out for a polychoke so cash is king $300 pretty much firm but i will consider trades if they are to good to pass. Mainly 9mm pistols or 870-1100's. I have lots of pics but my phone is low on memory but i can text pics to anyone interested.o

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom