• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BulletsnBeans

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mossberg model 342kb 22.
    Will shoot 22 short, long, and long rifle.
    *Stock does have crack in it, but does not effect the function

$200obo

1b7faaebe0db72bed18f3fb0a86a1281.jpg
    498b15880721de6bb7be485a74aa8e37.jpg
    91a2a36fd85ef0e7dc3641489e8f57a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

BulletsnBeans

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mossberg didn't start putting serial numbers on these until 1968 from what I've read. So this is pre 68... otherwise unsure

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

blackhawk

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have this same gun however mine needs a magazine. Great little bolt action 22 for a son or daughter. GLWS

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have this same gun however mine needs a magazine. Great little bolt action 22 for a son or daughter. GLWS
    Free bump Bigphilly,,,, After reading blackhawks response,, I got to looking thru my parts box for an old Mossberg mag I had put away,,But it is for the 640K,,went searching measurement to see if it would work to help out Blackhawk, no luck on size comparing,, But found that a replacement is mag 75.oo. bolt 69.oo firing pin 14.99 barrel 79.oo, that's without trigger, guard, sling receiver, and a lot other parts to have that(( beauty )) in a collection,,, the rifle parted out would bring more in parts, Someone would have fine collectable... GLWS ...olecarver

gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a Westernfield, which was sold by Montgomery Wards when I was a kid, and was made by Mossberg for Montgomery Wards. It is essentially a Model 340, 341, 342...series action. It only came with one 7 round mag, and as a 10 year old kid, I was lucky to never lose it. A few years back I decided to try and find spare mags, and that's when I learned who made the rifle. As I'm sure you already know, you can find them pretty regular on GB, but like you said, at a premium. I have bought two since, and the first cost me $65, and the last one was $75.
    I can say that even though I was a little put off by the cost, it was not money wasted as this is one of the most accurate 22 rifles I own, and if yours shoots half as good as mine, you will agree. I have often thought of buying another.
    This rifle still brings a smile to my face when I shoot it, and I'm sure that's a combination of it being a joy to shoot, and the memories I have of it being my first firearm, and my dad teaching me to shoot.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom