• ...and so much more!
  • Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    They are going all digital! The first step right now is digital plus cash! Soon, only digital, cash criminals use cash!
    Get pulled over with "a lot of cash" see where that gets you.

Try to just deposit 2k in cash into the bank.

Buying a house? Tell them you have 2,000 in hard cash you have saved up.

It's already here.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Get pulled over with "a lot of cash" see where that gets you.

Try to just deposit 2k in cash into the bank.

Buying a house? Tell them you have 2,000 in hard cash you have saved up.

It's already here.
    Cash is or was useless when I bought my house in 07. I couldn't claim it because at the time it was not "verified" income. I guess last 2 years taxes was not enough to prove what money I make. They watched my checking like a hawk. I was told no purchases other than bills. Can't imagine what it's like now.

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Cash is or was useless when I bought my house in 07. I couldn't claim it because at the time it was not "verified" income. I guess last 2 years taxes was not enough to prove what money I make. They watched my checking like a hawk. I was told no purchases other than bills. Can't imagine what it's like now.
    2 years of income is different than cash in hand for assets - Federal anti money laundering laws are quite strict.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Sell an expensive car and try to put the cash in the bank, they act like you pulled a gun and tried to rob them, instead of making a cash deposit.
    Anything over 9k they have to report or regular deposits of 3- 7k unless associated with a business. ( Bride was a banker for 12 years)
    So do like senators, congressman, Presidents and Hunter and open a fake business. LLC, DBA Executive Consulting, blah, blah. Learn the system, work the system.

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    What if you dont sell your guns....I think I am going to start rehoming my guns for a rehoming fee instead of selling them.
    "Anything of value"

You are not going to pull anything over on those that already view you as an enemy of the state and devote their entire energy to finding ways to remove you and your problematic views.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As soon as all you cowards believe that it's ok for the new rule to go into effect cause your ok with selling an item for 1 penny less than you bought it.... they will then apply that profit rule to everything else in life, cars, fishing gear, silver, gold, etc. And when they do I don't want to hear squat from your lips or keyboard about it. Matter of fact, I think the for sale section needs to not only have a picture of the weapon for sale but also the original sale or transaction receipt. It's the least we can do to show the government that once again it's not the law abiding citizens that are the problem.... we actually like to lick boots 24/7.
    Exactly. They will also find a way to tax "anything of value."

Peeled back to what this really is; this is law enforcement being allowed to create their own laws. Buy hey, if you aren't doing anything wrong, just keep believing/trusting.

ETA: Next stop will be a "license" to purchase/own firearms followed by permission to buy a specific weapon. That permission to purchase will have an expiration date. Then be ready for mandatory storage "rules" enforced by "safety" inspections. Don't take my word for it, ask canada...

Last edited:

SumaDDD

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So if you advertised that you wanted to sell your personal property but wanted it to go through a FFL so they could run the background check (that you were willing to pay for), would you still be considered "in the business of"?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    So if you advertised that you wanted to sell your personal property but wanted it to go through a FFL so they could run the background check (that you were willing to pay for), would you still be considered "in the business of"?
    You are still profiting in their eyes without a license so the background check just cements more evidence you are selling.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    You are still profiting in their eyes without a license so the background check just cements more evidence you are selling.
    fjb and the doj are building a data base. They want to know who has the weapons and what type they are. It's about control. It always has been about control.

SumaDDD

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So force everyone to become a FFL, then strip everyone's FFL when they don't cross the t's or dot the i's! Jenius! Loophole closed and you're no longer able to do anything with your personal property. What a country!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ehhh, just say you are giving it to a soon to be documented asylum seeker. So they can protect themselves from all the white supremacists burning down cities and playing knockout games.
    Obama started this crap of FFLs. It's where a lot of home based FFLs got their foot in the door.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If you haven't already taken notice ALL of their shit is completely backwards and ends up shitting all over them in the end

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Lots of good stuff here but let’s all take a moment and relax. For both the alleged “boot lickers“ and the “Killdozer“ wannabes here (who think that anyone who wants to fly under the radar is a “boot locker”); there‘s the current case in front of SCOTUS concerning Chevron deference. That was the 1980’s SCOTUS ruling that allowed civil servants to write rules that interpreted laws in the favor of the Government (ATF comes to mind) current case of “Loper Bright Enterprises v. Raimondo and Relentless, Inc. v. Department of Commerce are urging the justices to overrule a landmark holding involving the energy giant Chevron. In that decision, from 1984, the court said government agencies are best positioned to interpret federal statutes if a question is not specifically addressed, provided the interpretation is reasonable….”
    So all the tough talk may be for nothing. We buy most of our guns from FFL’s as it is. There’s a whole cash economy right under the nose of the government that they talk smack about, yet it continues. Who here filled out a 1099 for making over $600 in profit from selling “stuff” or “services”…? Yes it would seem there’s a 50/50 chance of Piss Pants Joe’s civil servants winning…but if you read up on the case, only the liberals are all for keeping Chevron in place. I’ve always said if changes need to happen, have Congress make the law. If it’s terrible, we vote the bums out, but let’s not let some middle aged civil servant with a degree in Mid-Evil Underwater Cis Gender Studies decide for us all. If we have any “Legal Beagle” types here on the forum, please chime in if any of this needs correcting/clearing up. If SCOTUS gets rid of Chevron….all the “rules” added to laws go bye-bye.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can you remember when we pledged allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America? When we settled some things Man to Man instead of talking it to death! Readjust your thoughts. Stand up tall and bring America back home!! God help U.S.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What is not clear to me is just what sales are legal without going through an FFL.

Top Bottom