• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    It's funny, but it's terribly sad. We're living in a clown world. The people, the government, hell even the churches have all lost their frigging minds. What the hell happened
    Too many things led to this. I blame schools. Parents, phones, internet. And our weak. Corrupt leaders.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I'm right there with you but it looks like from your screen name you're the same age as me and I'm also seeing people 10-20 years older also acting like complete idiots not just the younger ones.
    Yep, I see them too. More so with the 25-35 crowd. 0 morals. They also don't want to eat the giant poop sandwich it takes to get ahead. Their interests stop at the end of their noses. Me. ME. What's free?

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Madding, more like it. The level of absurdity is astounding.
    I can only imagine what the next few years bring. Not a pleasant thought at all. My friend talked to his friends in Columbia yesterday. He said his friend said that people normally happy and just living life have changed, he can see the worry on their faces. Same I've heard out of Germany, Poland, and Australia. I think this is fixing to blow up worldwide.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Too many things led to this. I blame schools. Parents, phones, internet. And our weak. Corrupt leaders.
    You got it. The dumbing down in our schools for decades, the absence of masculinity, the separation from God, our military being dismantled from the top down, and most of all, the corrupt politicians not having any consequences...... Yet.
    At the same time most other countries were strengthening, progressing, and watching the shit show called Amerikuh.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    When we sold our previous house we put a good chumk of money in a savings account online with Captial One, interest on that account is 3.348%. We put most of that money down on our new house but it made us a good chunk of money for the year it spent with Capital One.

Ozymandias

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    On “The Walking Dead” they are always looking for fuel, food, ammunition, medicine and guns.
    I can’t recall one instance where anybody was looking for gold or silver.
    Because Precious metals have the same abstract value as any other currency in the world. People are convinced otherwise though, but it’ll take the same hit in another global recession, just like it did in the 30s and the 90s.

Top Bottom