• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Flukedaddy posted a thread on PFF about the Miracle League in Pcola and the game schedule is available here : http://miracleleaguepensacola.org/ There is a game tonight and I along w/ my daughter will be there and hopefully be volunteers to assist the special needs kids/adults to have an enjoyable night. Those not aware of it, the Miracle League is the park over on 9 Mile where all the base ball fields and foot ball fields are. It is a baseball league for those w/ special needs and since they deserve to have a good time like everyone else it would be nice fer more folks to volunteer to assist them in the playing of the game to make it more enjoyable fer em! I live 2 counties over and am planning on helping since 2-3 hours of my time fer a bunch of great memories fer these folks is WELL WORTH IT!!!! I plan on helping out as much and as many times as I can!!! Hope to see others out there! I will be wearing a PFF Shirt!!!

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good on ya Jason, Id like to get out there one of these days as well.. I work nights so its really tough to have much of a life, but if the schedules align sometime I will def make it out to lend a hand.

Top Bottom