• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My "short list" seems to change almost daily. But I just saw this and I think it will probably stay at the top of the list for awhile.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCQiM3Wghg

Yes I know it's not a 1911. But I have the shield as a ccw and have been wanting a full size 9. CTD had the 40 s&w yesterday for just over $700..which seemed really good to me for everything this gun offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It seemed like they fired way over what the mag holds, why do they do that ? for sales I guess..........:blah:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They only showed one of the best shooters in the world shooting it. Think I will drill some holes in the top of the 1911. Does look nice tho.

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like it...I don't like it 700$ worth, but I don't like much of anything 700$ worth.
    I'd say the nicest feature is that its optics ready. I think it'd be a nice range gun. I don't have much use for it but hey, different strokes float different boats or however that goes

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yep, $499 optic from leupold...same exact thing by burris for $239 I have 3 of those and I once had the leuy..until
    I had both in my hand. same jane plane same !!!

or you can go on your own insight..........:yo: it really don't matter to me which way you go

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    A red dot on top of a handgun nearly takes out sight alignment as a factor to fast or accurate shooting. You simply cannot align 2 sights as fast as you can place the dot. They are a revelation. How much to spend? It depends. For range or games, the Burris seems reasonable.

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This M&P looks sharp. I also noticed that Walther recently expanded their PPQ line to include a 5 inch with lightening holes.

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like it...I don't like it 700$ worth, but I don't like much of anything 700$ worth.
    I'd say the nicest feature is that its optics ready. I think it'd be a nice range gun. I don't have much use for it but hey, different strokes float different boats or however that goes

One of the main reasons I like it so much is the optic platform..I am wanting the 9 so realistically the barrel ports shouldn't be that noticeable..the lightning cuts are sexy but not necessary and the trigger is already upgraded..as far as worth it..u might be right..but I see too many other "base" guns well over $700..I don't even wana know how much it would cost to do all that to a bare bones glock that everyone loves so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom